Tetley Cold Infusions - Raspberry & Cranberry Reviews
#6 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions: Mint, Lemon & Cucumber and Strawberry & Watermelon

0.8/5

August 05, 2020

Disgusting

I was so excited to try this product but it is a big no for me. I was a bit difficult to find in stores because I expected it to be with the other water enhancers and not the coffee and tea. I think it was a bit expensive compared to other water enhancers that taste WAY better than this. It was small enough to fit in my water bottle which was awesome but a bit annoying that I need to wait 10 minutes more the flavours to steep. I was so excited and took a big gulp of water and literally could not contain the look of utter disgust on my face. It was such an awful flavour I cannot even begin to describe it. I will not recommend or be purchasing these again. It comes in a pack of 12 and I have no idea what to do with the other 11.

August 03, 2020

Delicious and refreshing

My Husband and I, had the opportunity to try out; the new @tetleycanada Cold Infusions.

We tried the flavours:
    🍓Raspberry & Cranberry
    🍋 Mint, Lemon and Cucumber

Cold infusion is great for water bottles and brews in cold water in about 10 minutes!

-Sugar Free
    -Caffeine free
    -Natural flavours

These teas are very refreshing and a healthier option too cool off in the summer heat.

Between the 2 of them, Raspberry & Cranberry is our new favourite summer drink!..

I find myself drinking more water, now that I started adding it to my water bottle.💦

August 03, 2020

Refreshing flavoured water enhancer

I tried Tetley Cold Infusions in Raspberry and Cranberry. It was incredibly easy to use. I just dropped an infuser into a glass of cold water, let in steep for ten minutes, and ended up with a refreshing iced tea. The flavour was really good and delicious. No more boring water with this product. It is definitely worth a try.

August 01, 2020

average

I tried Tetley Cold Infusions for water bottles in the following flavours:
    - Raspberry & Cranberry
    - Strawberry & Watermelon
    - Mint, Lemon & Cucumber
    I liked it, it made me drink more water and was very refreshing.
    The flavor wasn't too strong and thats how i like my infusion water.. But it might be too light for some people who like concentrated infusion water

July 31, 2020

New, different and refreshing!

Very good taste and easy to use. Comes in individual bags for easy use, and all you do is put into water. I'd love to.see a wider variety of flavours however as I was not a huge fan personally of this flavour but would love to see a cherry flavour available or lemon.

July 27, 2020

Delicious

This was so hydrating. The flavour was delicious and did not come off too strong. Just place it in any bottle of water and shake lightly. I highly recommend this product.

July 24, 2020

Nice flavour

The flavour is subtle and not overwhelming. It only takes 10 minutes to steep which is nice and if you leave the bag in the water the flavour is not overwhelming.

0.5/5

July 07, 2020

Disappointed

I was so excited to buy this but unfortunately was so disappointed. It leaves bitter taste on my tounge,it also tasted and looked artificial. I was looking for something to help increase my water intake, this is not one for sure.

July 07, 2020

By far the best product!

When Tetley introduced these products and were advertising them on Facebook I had to have them, I searched every store I could with no luck in finding them at first then decided I was going to order them off amazon. They took forever to come back into stock but once I got this one I stocked up on it because it’s my absolute favourite flavour out of the three! They are so simple to make cause you just add the tea bag into a cup of cold water and let it steep for 10 minutes and then you are good to go! Best tasting flavour ever.

2.3/5

June 18, 2020

Meh.

Had barely any taste, although I do like the sweet-tart combination. Good value for your money but I just don't think it tastes good. It also could be a lot sweeter.