Tetley Cold Infusions - Mint, Lemon & Cucumber Reviews
#8 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions: Raspberry & Cranberry and Strawberry & Watermelon

3.2/5

Minty fresh

This is fresh and minty and the lemon flavour doesn’t come in until a few hours later but then it tends to get a bit bitter. That’s why I drink this pretty quickly so I really only taste the mint. I don’t get any cucumber flavour whatsoever. I like this refreshing twist on my water!

I received this Mint, Lemon and Cucumber Tetley Cold Infusion for free from ChickAdvisor for review purposes. #tryTetleyColdInfusions #gotitfree

I love it! J'adore!

Il n'y a rien d'autre à dire que WOW! Le mélange de saveur est parfait. C'est très rafraîchissant. En été, ce serait la boisson parfaite à amener sur le bord de la piscine.

Le mélange est juste assez aciduler et frais. J'en boirait toute la journée!

There's nothing else to say other than WOW! The mix of flavor is on point. Very refreshing and it would be perfect on a hot summer day.

I love the mix of sour and fresh coming from the mint and lemon. I would drink it all day long!

Loved the taste

My honest review. Before this flavour I tried raspberry and cranberry. They did not really go with my taste but it will definitely keep you hydrated because it's not just plain water. I took the lemon and cucumber flavour and this one just does wonders. I added a bit honey to give it to my son and he loved it. Kept asking for it again and again. It's so refreshing and relaxing.

Eh...

Not my favourite out of the three. I love mint teas and was unsure how I’d feel about this though since I normally have mint tea hot, not iced. The smell at first out of the bag is artificial smelling? Almost like paint? Made it as directed and it’s just straight up mint. I don’t taste the cucumber at all and the lemon is just BARELY there. I’d skip it unless you were looking for just plain mint iced tea. It just taste pretty good but just not for me. I did add some pure lemon juice my second cup and liked it more though!

awesome

this I got it for free in exchange of my honest reviews.this one is my favorite flavor and would use it unstoppable. the best word that can describe the taste is FRESHNESS. the taste is quite interesting with the nice blend of cucumber and mint, the perfect aroma of lemon that freshens the body.in the tasting, the lemon is quite an underpowering but the aroma of lemon is excellent. it is best for the scorching summer and provides instant energy to the body and the best way to consume a lot of plain water with a hint of flavors.

April 27, 2020

Good idea, didn't like the flavour

I #gotthisfree in exchange for an honest review

I was really excited to try this flavour because I love mint tea and was looking forward to trying the cold version. Out of the three flavours, this was my least favourite. Unfortunately I just found the mint flavour of this to be a bit too artificial and strong tasting. Would love if the mint was a bit less strong as I think there is potential here. Perhaps it needs to be diluted more as I had it in 500mL of water as directed.

Minty and refreshing

I was totally expecting this to change the water to lime green, but then remembered it’s naturally flavoured haha. It has a very lemon/lime smell right out of the bag, however once prepared it doesn’t have much of a smell. The taste is very minty, it resembles a cold mint tea to be honest. The after taste though, is when you can taste hints of lemon and lime. I didn’t love this flavour but I also don’t love mint flavoured things.
    #TryTetleyColdInfusions #gotitfree #tetleycanada #chickadvisor

Good enhancer

This one doesn’t make the water taste bitter unlike adding lemon juice to water. Doesn’t change acidity which is good for your teeth! Would recommend adding one infuser to cold water and then removing it after 2 mins to not get a powerful taste

It’s great

I was a little apprehensive about this flavour as it’s not something I would normally choose. I usually go for berry, but I was pleasantly surprised. I actually like this one the best out of all the flavours available and would recommend it as a definable try!

Super!

J’ai beaucoup aimé ces infusions au citron, menthe et concombre! Elles sont sucrées à la perfection! Il est possible de rajouter du sucre si on veut. Je les recommande.