Tetley Cold Infusions - Mint, Lemon & Cucumber Reviews
#7 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions: Raspberry & Cranberry and Strawberry & Watermelon

May 09, 2020

So damn good!

I am always on the lookout for tasty and refreshing drinks that are calorie-free. As such, I often make home-made unsweetened iced tea by boiling water, then steeping the tea bag, and letting it cool. With this new product, all of this effort is unnecessary. All I have to do is pop the bag in cold water, and voila, I have iced tea in seconds. The taste is subtle, but lightly minty, cool and refreshing.

New Brunswick, Canada

Refreshing!

I really liked adding this flavour to my water. It was refreshing and not too overpowering. I also like that there’s no sugar added and it tasted great.

May 08, 2020

Not my favorite but still good!

I preferred the other 2 flavors I tried as I'm not a huge fan of cucumber or mint but this one was still okay! I love the convenience of being able to mix it into water when I'm on the go for a refreshing drink!

May 08, 2020

It’s like having a spa experience at home !

I never thought of myself as a person who liked infused water until I tried these. The taste is so Fresh and crisp, it’s refreshing and quenches your thirst. It tastes as if you have fresh ingredients inside. I’ve shared with my sisters and they’ve loved them too. Now that we are home in quarantine drinking water and self care is super important and I find this flavour specifically pushed me to drink more. Thank you Tetley for the samples I will repurchase most definitely !

Yummy!

I received a box of these to try for free and I love them! My partner thought the mint taste was super strong but I didn't, however I used to drink peppermint tea daily so I'm used to the taste! I thought they tasted great, and are awesome for helping me drink enough liquid throughout the day while adding flavour without extra sugar that some flavor enhancers come with! It is also an easy way to make ice tea without having to boil water and wait for it to cool! Soo handy! I love these and am super glad I got some, I will be buying more!

light

This is a good value and has a very light and refreshing taste. Overall this is my favourite of cold infusions as the light flavour works well with this flavour combination.

Très rafraîchissant!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer l'infusion froide de Tetley à la menthe, citron et concombre grâce à Chickadvisor. J'ai beaucoup aimé le principe de l'infusion glacée, c'est une boisson fraîche différente. Le goût de celle à la menthe, citron et concombre est vraiment très rafraîchissant! C'est plein de saveurs, et pas du tout sucré. Parfait pour se désaltérer pendant une chaude après-midi!

Refreshing Flavour!

The first time I tried the Mint, Lemon & Cucumber flavour for Tetley Cold Infusions I thought it was a bit too minty. After trying it three times, it became one of my favorite flavours. The mint is refreshing and there is a nice note of lemon flavour tide in. I don’t really taste the cucumber. The smell is minty. I love this drink and would highly recommend. Thanks Chick Advisor! #gotitfree

Refreshing!

The recommendation on the box is to steep this dress for 10 minutes, but I found it to be too strong for that long! I would steep it for 5 minutes :) It was super refreshing though. I steeped it with sparkling water to feel extra fancy. Definitely follow along with the 500ml, anything less and this infusion will be too strong for you.

May 08, 2020

Didn't enjoy the taste, could be good for some people

While I was excited to try it (I'm always looking for ways to jazz up water) there unfortunately wasn't much I liked about Tetley Cold Infusions. In particular, the Mint, Lemon, Cucumber was my least favourite, though I felt it also had the strongest flavour. Basically Cold infusions are like herbal teabags that flavour the water.

I really liked that there's no sugar or sweeteners, but I found the flavour very faint, even in this one. Mostly I tasted a hint of mint and lemon and that was it. I'm a supertaster so I think most people would struggle to taste it well.

I tried the bags hot as well and generally found they worked better as a herbal tea than a water flavourer. They could be right for someone looking for a faint, herbal hint to their water, but I just found it quite odd.