Tetley Cold Infusions - Mint, Lemon & Cucumber Reviews
#8 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions: Raspberry & Cranberry and Strawberry & Watermelon

Surprised

I normally don’t like cucumber in water but I was surprised by this. I can taste lemon and mint more than the cucumber. I find it to be very refreshing

May 10, 2020

Not my favorite but still refreshing

I did enjoy this flavor. It is very refreshing and super easy to use. I love that you just drop in some water and it's ready to go in 10 minutes. I will be using these again.

Minty and cold!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor, in exchange for my honest review.

I do really like this flavour of Tetley’s Cold Infusions, but it was my least favourite of the three I tried ( Raspberry Cranberry, and Strawberry Watermelon).

I accidentally left this one to infuse for about 15 minutes and it was very tart tasting in my opinion. I had to add much more water and remove the infuser bag, and it still tasted a little astringent for me. But if I only let it infuse for a couple of minutes in a big batch of water, it’s very nice and cooling! I love mint and cucumber, it just needs to be a little more subtle!

This is a very cooling, relaxing drink and I can’t wait to try it on a hot summer day. It makes me feel good to hydrate with a little more flavour than just water, and it’s so quick and easy to mix up a glass or bottle.

I haven’t been able to find a price for this product, but I’m positive I’ll be repurchasing once I finished the three boxes of different flavours I’ve received. I know a few other people in my family that would enjoy this as well, so I’ll definitely be recommending this product.

So fresh!

I love tea and I love flavoured water. This was the best of both worlds! This tasted so refreshing, it would be even more delicious on a warm summers day!

Great post-workout refresher

I'm not at all a fan of water-flavouring drops, but likewise not big on drinking plain water. This often leads to me drinking far more juice or hot tea to stay hydrated. I was excited to give this a try since it seemed to offer a beverage somewhere in between artificially-flavoured water (yuck) and warm, steeped tea. This definitely didn't disappoint in filling that void! The mint lemon cucumber flavour was excellent for replenishing both during and after my at-home workouts. The flavour was a bit more mellow than the others in this line and reminiscent of "spa water", i.e. exactly as the name suggests - mint lemon and cucumber infused water. For those times I'm lazy or don't have the ingredients on hand (or, once the world resumes, I'm at the gym), this is a great flavour to toss in my gym bag and pop in my water bottle before a work out. You just have to be sure to give it a vigorous shake and definitely let it "steep" for the full ten minutes (or more), or you won't get as much of the flavour. I also like the fact that it's a Tetley product and not going to break the bank, versus some specialty teas that are out there!

I #gotitfree to try through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

New Brunswick, Canada

Did Not Taste Good

I got this product for free from Chick Advisor to sample and Review. There were 3 flavors in total and the Mint, Lemon & Cucumber was probably my least favourite one. I normally enjoy this kind of flavour with other products but this just tasted odd. It was overwhelmingly minty , had a weird after taste and I did not enjoy it.

May 10, 2020

Not a big mint fan but not bad

I got this sent to me for free to try out. It wasn't bad as it was very refreshing to enjoy given the cucumber and lemon taste. Personally I'm just not a fan for mint in general. So, I would enjoy it more if it's just cucumber and lemon.

May 10, 2020

Perfect for you mint tea lovers!

I was sent this for reviewing and testing purposes. All opinions are my own.

My least favorite of the bunch. It's an easy reason why- I just flat out don't care for mint. I barely tolerate it in toothpaste. My husband loves mint and lemon, so this tea is more up his alley. He does like it but he prefers the Raspberry and Cranberry or Strawberry and Watermelon. I guess we're just more of the type to reach for fruity teas! He said he could see this more of the type to enjoy after a sweaty workout or on a hot summer day.

These are super easy to use. You simply put a sachet in a bottle full of cold water and shake, letting it infuse for around ten minutes. And you're good to go! No boiling water and no messes. This is probably the easiest way I've ever made tea!

Merveilleuse découverte!

Ces tisanes naturelles font maintenant partie de mon quotidien.
    Elles sont délicieuses! Menthe, citron et concombre font si bon mélange! De plus, elles sont sans sucre, sans caféine et sont faites à partir d'arômes naturels!
    Je les recommande à tous!
    Merci pour ce banc d'essai! #gift

May 09, 2020

Good beverage

I received it free from Chickadvisor. This is a little different than what I thought, it is in the middle of herb tea and flavored drinking drop. I like that I can just put it in my water bottle drink it later. This lemon&mint;flavor is very similar to lemon herb tea. I am not sure how much it retails for, but I would buy it if they are at the same price point as other herb tea.