Tetley Super Green BOOST Berry Burst with Vitamin B6 Reviews
#3 in Tea

Super Green Tea BOOST is an excellent source of Vitamin B6, a factor in energy metabolism. Tetley BOOST Berry Burst combines the delicious natural flavour of green tea, strawberry and raspberry. One cup of BOOST contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin B6.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

October 27, 2018

Best berry tasting tea I've ever tried!

I got this free from Chick Advisor to try and review. I don't normally like berry flavoured teas, but this one was awesome. It didn't taste fake like some teas do, and wasn't overpowering. I liked that it has vitamin B6, which is essential for good health. I love having it in the afternoon because it is like a burst of sunshine in every cup.

Un peu de boost

Je bois beaucoup de thé. Celui ci ne ma pas impressionné. Jai suis déçu car il est trop amer. Il ne goûte pas les fruit comme le montre l'image. Je suis contente qu'il y a du thé avec vitames mais je ne le trouve pas bon au goût.

Berry delicious!

I received this product for free in exchange for a review. I love this boost berry super tea from Tetley! I love berry flavoured everything so I was really excited to try this one and I didn’t disappoint! So fresh and fruity with vitamin c I really felt a boost or energy after drinking a cup! Running after a 2 year old all day will really drain you, but after a cup of boost tea I am ready to tackle the day!

Deliciously fruity

First of all.. disclaimer! Got this product #free through the Chick advisor platform!
    My daughter and her besties are tea fanatics... the kettle is always on, always trying new teas.. this tea was a huge hit. The girls had a tea sampling (not to be mistaken with a tea party! ;) they are 12 !) berry burst was favoured highly praised... It was reminiscent of other strawberry flavoured brands, as for them, nothing stood out flavour-wise ..as a mom what stood out & what I appreciated most was the vitamin B6 additives.

Enjoyed both hot and cold - seemed to be especially popular with the younger generations, made tea for some 5 year old girls tea party & they loved it- delicious cooled with fruit juice

Berry delicious!

I am a bit of a tea fanatic and Tetley has always been my number one - they're still my number one after this! I'm not normally a "berry" tea drinker but this was actually pretty good. It's not overpowering and not overly "sweet" tasting. I would definitely add this to my collection

October 27, 2018

une belle source de vitamines

Wow, quelle chance j'ai eu d'essayer un thé vitaminé, de belle qualité , et tout à fait gratuitement. Ce thé a un goût très intéressant,avec un brin sucré, qui me plait bien comme thé en après midi. Je vais sûrement en acheter.

October 27, 2018

Un vrai boost pour le matin.

Le super thè vert vivalité éclats de baies avec vitamine b6 est un super allier pour débuter la journée. En plus de réconforter comme tout les bon thé chaud, il donne l’energie nécessaire pour bien débuter la journée. En plus, il est tellement bon. Je le recommande grandement.

TETLEY SUPER GREEN BOOST BERRY BURST WITH VITAMIN B6

I was lucky to received the 3 new Super Teas and this one was the best for me, delicious mix of green tea and strawberry, rasberry and added bonus of Vitamin B6, love the taste, would buy again

Loved it

I received the pack of tetley teas and i'll admit at first I was skeptical as I prefer loose leaf tea. However when I made the tea right away I fell for the smell and the taste was just as good or even better.

berry yummy

i for one am not a huge fan of most berry flavoured tea but didnt mind this one. nice light flavour and smelled great. drink it in the morning on the way to work..gotta get my vitamin b burst!