Tetley Super Green BOOST Berry Burst with Vitamin B6 Reviews
#3 in Tea

Super Green Tea BOOST is an excellent source of Vitamin B6, a factor in energy metabolism. Tetley BOOST Berry Burst combines the delicious natural flavour of green tea, strawberry and raspberry. One cup of BOOST contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin B6.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

Un thé fruité énergisant

J'ai reçu gratuitement le thé vert aux petits fruits avec une touche de vitamine B6 afin de contribuer à un meilleur métabolisme énergétique. Je trouve très intéressant de donner le bienfaits de l'énergie dans le thé vert, ça nous donne une idée de ce que l'on améliore sur notre santé. Le goût du thé est tout à fait délicieux, il y a une touche de petits fruits qui est présente.

I love it

A good mix of fruity and green tea flavours
    I'm not a huge fan of fruit teams but really enjoyed this one - I thought the slight bitterness from the green tea offset the fruitiness nicely.

taste good feels great

Isn't it nice when you can relax with a cup of tea? It's even better when you can relax and help your body recover at the same time. With smooth subtle fruity taste I didn't even need to add cream or sugar. Treat yourself.

October 28, 2018

My second favorite flavor!

This was my second favorite flavor from the three I received from Chickadvisor to try. It has a lovely berry flavor and I love having it in the morning as it’s nice and light. The added vitamins are a big plus too with colder weather on its way!

Pretty berrylicious!

The taste was pretty good. What I found I liked more about this product was that it had the added b6. Great feature. The taste was still good though and didn’t need sugar.

October 27, 2018

Boost your energy with this tea!

I received this product free. I drink this at work to wake myself up for the entire day. I love green tea in general, and I love berries as well, so this is a perfect mix. I feel like I really do have more energy after drinking this refreshing tea!

Berry flavor green tea

I love green tea, and this is not something I would purchase just based on the picture on the tin having berries on it. I don’t really like fruity teas but I love green tea. The berry flavor is pretty mild but I didn’t love it. It would definitely be a good tea for someone who doesn’t like a strong green tea

Delicious berry flavoured tea

I have previously had a berry flavoured tea and I used to love that and this one is just as good. However, Berry Burst tea is loaded with vitamin B6 and I actually feel energized and lighter after drinking this. It has quickly replaced my 4pm coffee urge! I love this and I highly recommend this to everyone.

Green tea & vitamin B6 for metabolism

I used to drink green tea only for the health benefits, but never enjoyed the taste before discovering this Tetley Super Green Boost Berry Burst, along with the Tropical version of Super Green, both of which are less bitter than other green tea brands.
    This tea contains real fruit ingredients, making it more palatable, along with vitamin B6. Green tea is believed to aid in weight loss by boosting metabolism; for this reason, vitamin B6 (which is also necessary for metabolism) is a fantastic complement.
    I would recommend this to anyone, especially those who are consuming green tea for the health benefits and/or weight loss.

Disclaimer: I received this product at no cost in exchange for an honest review

Light Berry Flavour

I like the lightness of the berry flavour. Most berry teas have a tendency to taste really sweet. Almost artificial. This tea tastes light and natural, almost as if I was drinking berry infused water.