Tetley Super Green BOOST Berry Burst with Vitamin B6 Reviews
#3 in Tea

Super Green Tea BOOST is an excellent source of Vitamin B6, a factor in energy metabolism. Tetley BOOST Berry Burst combines the delicious natural flavour of green tea, strawberry and raspberry. One cup of BOOST contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin B6.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

Delicious

This tea was probably my favourite of the 3 teas I got to sample. I’m a huge fan of berry teas and the berry added to the green tea is the perfect combination.

Fruity, juicy berry flavour

I really love the fruity juicy berry flavour of this tea! I don't drink a ton of green tea because sometimes it can be bitter, but that's definitely not the case with this one. So yummy! I think it would also be great iced during the summer, although I haven't tried it that way yet.

Berry good!

I'm not much of a berry tea drinker but this one is pretty good. It tastes like it has a more natural berry flavor vs an added flavoring. It's subtly sweet, has great color, smells great and goes down nice and smooth. The vitamin C helps to keep immunity up from this dreaded cold and flu season.
    #igotitfree #tetleysupertea #chickadvisor

October 29, 2018

Great tea if your feeling under the weather!!!

Firstly this cake right on time cause I was feeling a major cold coming in and I drank this tea feeling way better the next day! It smells great and tastes lovely. I usually add sugar to my tea but did not have to with this one because the berry flavour shines through! When I got it free, I was super excited and because I love strawberries, it was super easy to drink and enjoy! I would recommend this to friends and family!

a Berry good tea

I received this tea for free to taste and review from Chick Advisor and Tetley.

This was my close favorite tea to the Antiox flavour. So fruity and the fact that it said energy and metabolism got me all over this tea.

Vitamin enriched tea!

I bought this tea over the weekend, and what caught my eye was the fact that it was a berry tea (yum) that is enriched with Vitamin b6 - Which is supposed to help boost energy!

I decided to try this instead of my morning coffee, and was the tea not only delicious but it made me feel more awake and didn't leave a gross after taste like coffee does!

10/10 - would recommend.

Note: I added one teaspoon of brown sugar into my tea.

It's surprising

Normally I don't go for berry flavors. But I actually like this one. It's not overwhelmingly berry. It has a more subtle taste. I like the idea of it having vitamin B6.

J'adore

C'est définitivement mon préférer! Il a super bon goût. .n'est pas amère du tout et on goûte bien les baies ! De plus il a vraiment un effet énergisant!!

Full of fruity goodness!

The fragrance and taste of this super green tea was incredibly enticing and refreshing. Love the added vitamin B6, love that i have found a tea that tastes amazing and gives me the added nutrients and vitamins to keep me healthy

October 29, 2018

Amazing green tea, great taste!

I used to not be too fond of green tea, mainly because of the “bland” taste. I have heard amazing reviews about it and decided to pick it up at my local grocery store. I’ve tried it and have been obsessed ever since. Adding sugar to it makes it more flavourful, but it plain has a stronger green tea taste and not as bland.