Tetley Super Herbal IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

Healthy Tasting

This isn’t my favourite of the Super teas by Tetley, but it definitely is lemony and you feel like it’s a healthy drink. A little bit too sourish for my taste but I think it would drink this if I was getting sick.

Meh

Citrus don't think I enjoyed this tea very much but it's probably my own preference. Thanks for the opportunity I guess ya can't like an all. I would probably drink this tea if I didn't have very much variety to choose from.

October 25, 2018

Love this tea! Great for those sore throats

I had a sore throat and was feeling under the weather, and this tea really helped me feel better. I steeped this tea and mixed in some honey and this combination tasted so good, and really helped soothe my throat. Even if you are not sick, this tea is great for a cold day and really helps to give you a mid day refresher without having to resort to coffee.

October 25, 2018

wow elle porte bien son nom

Des trois que j ai essayé c est la tisane immunité que j ai préféré. Bon gout pour une tisane wow vraiment surprise. A tous ceux que j ai fait gouté rien de négatif a dire.

October 25, 2018

My new favourite Super Tea!

Out of the three Tetley Super Teas that I reviewed, this one is my absolute favourite! It tasted delicious, smelled so good, and definitely helped with the cold that I had along with Buckley's! I would recommend this to anyone.

*I received this product for free to review*

October 25, 2018

Try it and you will love it

After trying this herbal tea with lemon and added Vitamins like Zinc, I immediately fell in love with it! Smell very refreshing and felt a quick boost to my immune.. However, I caught a cold already when I started drinking it, and it did not help me much from recovering.. Might be more helpful if taking it before the flu season!

I enjoy this tea alot

This tea is my favorite of them all. I like the taste and the smell. It also help by puting some echinacea and zinc in my system. what more would i want? It's perfect.

The best!

I will always have this tea in my cupboard.
    It is the perfect tea to sip on when you are not feeling well and to give your body that extra boost when you really need it.
    I enjoyed it so much and suggest that everyone try it.

October 25, 2018

Yummy with added immune boosting bonus!

A great-tasting herbal tea! Even my picky father enjoyed this herbal tea, and he's usually found putting tons of honey or sugar into his herbal tea to make it more palatable! This tea, he can drink as-is!

October 25, 2018

By far my most favorite Super Tea!

After trying all three teas, I have to say, this was the best.
    The taste is not overpowering but, flavorful.
    The smell was calming, and you could almost taste the flavors on the steam.

I used the tea, exactly as directed, drinking it plain, and seeped.

I found it interesting that on the side of the can, it gives a warning not to drink more than two cups per day. I thought that was very considerate considering that there are high levels of Zinc in each cup.

I also drank this tea when I felt my flu coming on, and I have to admit, I feel much more stable than if I had not drank it, and being someone that gets sick often, I do infact have something to compare it too.

One other thing that I found about this tea was, there was no hard after taste. I am sure you have had that at times when you drink a seeped tea... it sometimes has this dark, alost heavy taste to it... sitting on your tongue but, not with this tea. It was very pleasant.

My youngest daughter (14) also enjoyed this tea, and she is the worlds biggest critic. If she drinks it, than anyone should enjoy it.