Tetley Super Herbal IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

May 24, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good immune boost!

This tea is great for a night time drink. It has a very strong turmeric/ginger smell, but if you like those spices, you'll love it! It just feels like it's really good for the body. I which there was a bigger package that would be more cost efficient. It's a bit expensive for only 20 tea packets. Nontheless, I would recommend!

April 30, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

i would buy this product

I have not tried this tean yet but looks delicious, would totally use to eat with my sandwiches, can not wait to try this product. Ready to try some thing different

April 24, 2019

Fight a cold!

This isn't the best tasting tea out there but it does have great properties that aid in sickness. I live by echinacea. When I start to feel myself getting sick, I take echinacea. The fact that this tea has echinacea, zinc and lemon, is great for boosting the immune. This is a tea that I purchase when I have a cold. I wouldn't drink this outside of being sick, but it is definitely the choice when I am.

March 19, 2019

Strong flavour, good quality.

I received this product complimentary of Chick Advisor in exchange for a review.

Of the three flavours I received, this flavour was my second favourite. The lemon and floral taste wasn't really my top choice, but I still did enjoy it and found it a good way to change up my morning tea routine with the various flavours. I didn't notice many differences due to the vitamins in the tea bags, but I did feel very healthy while drinking them and would say it helped to make me feel more awake in the morning. The scent is nice and strong when brewed, which I enjoy in a cup of tea. I was pleasantly surprised with the flavour as well, as usually I find the flavours to be minimal compared to the scent, but the taste of these definitely lived up to the amazing smell. Highly recommended for any tea lovers and it's something I've really been enjoying keeping in my morning routine!

Updated On: March 19, 2019

EDIT: this flavour was my *least favourite.

March 17, 2019

My Favourite Super Tea

This was definitely my favourite of the Tetley Super Teas, it actually reminds me a lot of my favourite tea - Celestial Seasonings Gingerbread Spice. This one is great to have on hand for when you have a cold or sore throat!

November 19, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Yum!

My favourite thing about this is it’s great for the colder season and since it’s basically winter I will be using this right up! Great taste and great for me. I like using this tea when I have a sore throat too.

November 19, 2018

I like the idea of the "immunity boost"

I like the idea of the immunity boost of this tea. I am not sure if this is real or just advertising, but this is exactly what motivated me to try this tea in the first place.
    I like the flavor - hopefully those added benefits would pan out as well

November 14, 2018

Delicious

Really delicious tea! Love to take this she. I am not feeling my best. Perks me up and also makes me feel much better. Definitely a fave in our household

November 14, 2018

Soothing

Had a cold when I was trying this tea, and I found it to be extremely helpful in soothing my sore throat and helping to destuff my nose.

Light lemon flavor with no bitterness, easily enhanced by a teaspoon of honey to add some sweetness.

3.2/5

November 13, 2018

Definitely helps

I would recommend this tea if you are sick or getting sick it worked for myself and my daughter- she usually doesn’t like tea but she loved this one!
    Definitely something I’d purchase in the near future.