Tetley Super Herbal IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

November 25, 2019

My new favourite tea

After receiving a free sample of Tetley’s lemon & echinacea super herbal immunity tea, I was won over! It has great flavour and a great scent. It is soothing and perfect! I immediately went to the store and bought some! I’m not a big tea drinker but I love this one!

October 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Fantastic

This has become a new favourite for me I’m not a huge tea drinker but I thought I’d give it a try since cold season is here and I already have one. I was completely surprised but how it taste. It has a light lemon taste that just makes you want more over this tea it’s not over powering not sure if it actually helped but my cold hadn’t even lasted a week. Love that it’s caffeine free so I can have it before bed as a comfort warm drink needless to say I think it’s worth every penny

April 26, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy again

My regular go to tea was out so I decided to try this one after getting a cold. Taste was not as strong as expected but after steeping for a longer period, it was great

April 24, 2019

I love this!

I can admit, it might not be the greatest tasting tea, but the fact is has zinc (a supplement that helps fight of colds and memory loss, plus so much more) it taste great. I would purchase again, the lemon flavour is definitely my thing, and this tea just makes me feel good in the morning.

February 25, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this tea!

I decided to try this tea since I like lemon tea and need a hot drink in the cold weather. I enjoy it very much and usually drink it daily. I usually drink peppermint tea but this is a great substitute for a change.

February 18, 2019

Yummy and healthy!

Great lemony flavour!
    The benefits are a bonus! I am definitely going to be purchasing this product! Thanks for the coupon! Excited to try the other Tetley Super Teas....Antiox,and Boost!
    Mr. Tetley, great product 👍

January 05, 2019
    Nebraska, United States

Love love looovee!

This is a wonderful tea! I truly does help your throat feel better (more so than any other tea) when you are sick or are getting sick. So wonderful! Will be buying again soon since I am almost out.

January 04, 2019

Great product

As an avid tea drinker, I’ve tried tons of teas and this tea is great! I went out on a limb and decided to try something new at the beginning of the winter season; mostly because it was on sale at the grocery store. It has such a great taste that I started each day with a cup. I’m convinced it helped prevent me from catching a cold this winter! There is a warning on the label- be cautioned not to consume too many cups a day due to the added zinc content.

December 10, 2018

Super Herbal Tea

I really enjoy the taste of this Super Herbal Tea. I like the idea that herbal tea added with lemon & echinacea with zinc flavor which is a perfect match. I think it really helps with the immune system which is good for health. It is very good to have this tea especially for the cold weather.

December 04, 2018

My Holy Grail!

This tea is my new holy grail.

Tetley Super Herbal Immune Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc tea has become an evening staple, and was especially loved during a recent head cold afflicted me. The lemon and echinacea flavours are both stimulating to the palette and soothing and quickly replaced nighttime neo-citron. I also found this tea to be quite relaxing and helps me to have a sound sleep. This tea is far superior to other high end teas I have purchased of the same ingredients and I highly recommend this.