4.1/5
The Body Shop Banana Shampoo Reviews
#784 in Shampoo

The Body Shop Banana Shampoo gently cleanses and nourishes your hair. This banana shampoo smells good enough to eat and will leave your hair feeling clean, soft and silky. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

October 05, 2017

This is a staple!

I’ve purchased redken and many expensive hairdresser products to have only wasted my $$ and been disappointed. My hair is *extremely oily & greasy* and with this shampoo & conditioner combo I can make it to through a second day, using dry shampoo. It smells absolutely fantastic. The packaging is a little difficult as it’s short and stubby and would benefit from being taller and narrower but that’s minor. The cost is what I would consider average at 11.50 CAD plus tax per bottle and using on a BOGO sale of some kind.

April 01, 2017

Smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and shiny but I personally found this shampoo very drying! I have serious troubles with naughty hair to start, so this is definitely not the right product for my shower routine as I need something with plenty of moisture. Have never seen a banana scented shampoo though and had to give it a try! My husband absolutely loved it and fortunately for him, he had a good experience considering his thick, oily hair. Great for those with more oil rich locks! Provides a great clean and lathers nicely.

January 04, 2017

I bought this through a reccomendation, and I was not disappointed, it smells amazing, you do not need a lot, it lathers really well, 10 dollars is a little more than I usually would spend on a bottle this size, but I will look for it on sale next time.

September 29, 2016

Smells amazing! Made my hair shiny. The my hair smelt like the shampoo for the throughout the day. A little goes a long way, but if other people are using it, the bottle will get done quicker.

May 29, 2016

besides the amazing delicious banana scent, this product lathers so great. I have long hair and a dollar size amount lathers perfectly in my hair making it so soft & silky to touch. great product, the only thing would be the price is a tad expensive for the size of the bottle, but i tend to only buy it (stock up) when the body shop has the buy 3 get 3 sale.

March 30, 2016

Love this shampoo, it has such a strong banana smell, which I love and it super rich, creamy. It leaves the hair feeling soft and manageable especially for someone with long hair. The amount of product needed to shampoo long hair is not a lot so a little goes a long way.

March 08, 2016

I love the smell of this product and works well fro my hair but nothing really special. I still got a dry scalp in the winter so I had to switch to the ginger shampoo. But in the summer, it worked well. It was $10.00 a bottle which is a little more expensive than what it was worth even though it is all natural ingredients. I would only re-purchase it was on sale.

February 05, 2016

I love these! They smell like banana and last a long time. The shampoo suds up well and the conditioner does a pretty good job at detangling my hair. A little goes a long way with these. They last my husband and I just over 2 months. I have already bought more!

September 28, 2015

Wow this shampoo brings my hair back to life! It smells amazing and it softens my dry and damaged hair. I get it when it's on sale:)

3.2/5

January 26, 2015

First of all the shampoo smells AMAZING ... it's good enough to eat (but don't - I doubt it tastes good). Makes my hair so soft and clean. My hair has been damaged from all the colouring, bleaching, blow drying and hair straightening ... this product is one of the best shampoos I have tried for hair repair.