The Body Shop BB Cream

The Body Shop BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 207 in BB Creams

September 26, 2016

I have been using this product religiously over the past 2 years. I find it goes on well, blends in the skin completely without leaving any streak marks on my face. It's a great way to prime your face before putting on cover-up or powder. It's moisturizing action hydrates my skin, which is important especially on busy mornings when I skip the toning and moisturizer. I do not leave my house without it!

May 28, 2015

My only complaint is that it doesn't not cover up redness...would not recommend for people with blemished skin

August 21, 2014

I love this BB cream, it really evens out your skin tone beautifully and is so easy to apply. It blends out very well and leaves a dewy finish - perfect for summer!

August 20, 2014

Sadly the BB Cream left my skin looking orange/darker then my actual skin tone-and I bought the lightest shade they had available. It also made my skin feel itchy soon after I had applied it. Normally I love The Body Shop and will treat myself to their products often but this is one product I will not be buying ever again. :(

August 05, 2014

This is a nice BB cream. Does not make my skin cakey, very light but it hides my imperfections. I recommend this for on the go days or just a lazy day.

July 22, 2014

i love BB products and ijcmnsidcjnmsdijcnsikdjsikjcn

July 18, 2014

The BB cream works so well! It's very lightweight and covers most of my blemishes ! It also doesn't give me the cakey look

June 15, 2014

Leaves my skin looking flawless without greasy residue.

June 13, 2014

Makes my skin feel amazing and smells wonderful

May 30, 2014

Easy to use, there are at least 4 different shades to pick from. The salesperson tested it on my inner wrist, recommended the one the blended rather than covered my skin. BB Cream is all about evening your skin tone, this is not coverup or concealer. The product comes in a tube, reason for trying, curiosity and the fact it was on sale that day.