The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub

The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub Reviews

Ranked #514 out of 641 in Body Wash

July 16, 2016

I used this during my pregnancy and found that it was just a bit too harsh on my skin. It smells really nice and it's really hydrating once you wash off but personally the exfoliators reminded me of the St. Ives Apricot Scrub which is just way too harsh for my skin.

April 20, 2016

This is a good body scrub that can be used to exfoliate your skin. The smell is great, it reminds me of vacation with the coconut smell! I have used two of the small size tubs and overall I enjoyed it. I used this product about once a week and anytime before I apply a self tanner. Personally, I prefer a sugar scrub because it is a little less harsh on the skin therefore in terms of the Body Shop, I will continue to purchase the Shea Body Scrub.

February 26, 2014

This stuff is just amazing, you have to try it for yourself. A delicious scent, a semi-affordable price ($20 for a container, but goes on sale for $10 quite often), and it works very well on skin, especially sensitive skin like mine.

January 20, 2012

A little goes a long way with this product , its great for winter and summer as it moisturizes and stays on your skin after you wash it off so your skin is smooth and smells great. Its like a tropical vacation :)

January 11, 2012

This scrub has a great scent that is realistic and not at all cloying. I used this in the shower during the holiday season, and it was a great stress reliever! It reminds me of all the good things about summer.

The texture is thick and the grains are effective but not too sharp. It adds moisture and removes dead skin while feeling almost spa-like. The price is a bit high but it's a nice treat for those who want an efficient scrub with a great scent!

NikkiS added a new review for

NikkiS added a new review for
    Lululemon Sweater Hoodie

Mariahp added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite Money Saving tip?

Chantal1996 added a new review for