• The Body Shop Grapefruit Body Scrub
  • The Body Shop Grapefruit Body Scrub

The Body Shop Grapefruit Body Scrub Reviews

Ranked #624 out of 1149 in Bath & Body

Revitalize and soften your skin using an invigorating, gel-based scrub with gently exfoliating orange peel and corncob granules.Pink grapefruit seed oil provides essential fatty acids to repair skin’s moisture barrier, so it feels smooth and supple.

June 15, 2017

yum

this scrub smells SO refreshing and amazing. I love it so much, too much lol. It works so well all over your body, especially feet! Its so worth it, i just love it

June 15, 2017

my legs a feet love this one!!

The fragrance of this body scrub is so refreshing, and although it can be used everywhere - my feet love it. Apply, let set for 5 to 10 minutes, a nice massage, and then a cool rinse and there is nothing as refreshing as this scrub. I have always been satisfied.

May 02, 2017

This is a truly great scrub. It smells AMAZING and leaves me skin feeling soft without that oily film that I find some scrubs leave behind. I always use it after shaving my legs and it leaves behind a nice soft skin.

May 01, 2017

I got the small size of this in my stocking and have been loving the citrusy grapefruit smell it wakes me up in the morning clearing my sinuses and making me feel rejuvenated, it also works great at removing dead layers of skin I use this once to twice a week to remove dead skin :)

August 03, 2016

OMG!!! It's the best scrub e-ver! I have a really dry and sensitive skin and I wasn't sure that it will fit me, but it id. It smells awesome and it's realy effective. I have some rash on my legs and when it gets itchy, i just use that scrub and it really help. The chunks are big but it doesn't hurt your skin. I won't buy any other scrub!!!

September 04, 2013

Love love love this product. I love the grapefruit line from The Body Shop, and I only like their bath scrubs/exfoliants. I tend to have very sensitive skin, so it can become irritated very easily.

I started getting a rash right on my chest and it was the ugliest thing every I couldn't wear a v-neck sweater without being embarrassed. So I tried this Grapefruit Scurb, it has the salt in it to scrub away any dirt and dead skin. I've tried the Mango and Coconut ones from The Body Shop as well, and the salt in those scrubs aren't are coarse which I didn't like because I didn't them to be a bit harder. So I didn't find those ones as effective. Within a month time of using the scrub my skin cleared up and wasn't prone to as many rashes, it's great. They are about $20 for a 200 ml tub, the tub last me about 6 months, you really only need about the size of your tumb and it will cover a large area. I ran out of the tub and was really lazy to go buy another one, after that happened the rash came back!! So I had to run out and get some more, Body Shop always have amazing sales so you can usually get them for cheaper than $20.

jhbueckert earned the Beauty Guru badge

Nan1 added a new review for
    Strawberry Lip Shine

happy6400 added a new review for
    blackberry jam

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    Nestle Drumsticks