The Body Shop Mango Body Butter Reviews

April 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I really like this product

I use this body butter as well as different scents. Hydrates the skin well and makes it feel silky smooth. The scents are so delicious also. It really goes a long ways.

March 03, 2019

You will have the softest skin

I use this everyday and have never hd dry skin, the mango keeps my skin smell fabulous. I would recommend it...I let my friends know and now they use it daily and thank me.

September 21, 2018

Super dry skin for winter? This is the answer!

Totally recommended product especially this winter! My skin is always so dry no lotion/cream from the groceries can help me. This body butter makes my skin feel so hydrated, no flaky dry feeling and it smells so good too! It's like candy, you want to try and eat it! But it is not edible, so don't. Hehe. Must try! The Body Shop usually has a lot of sale, like buy 2 get 1 or buy 3 get 3. During the christmas season or before they do 50% everything, so watch out for these sales. It is so worth it! It is my only cream cause nothing else seems to work better.

May 04, 2018

Amazing Scent Great Product

Body shop body butter is one of the BEST products out there. This scent is fresh and fruity and I love it. One that I keep on hand almost always. Hydrating effects are amazing and I love how it stays on your skin and absorbs over time keeping even freshly shaved skin soothed and hydrated for hours. Amazing.

October 24, 2017

Not one of my top smells...

While this body butter is smooth, creamy and easy to apply - I find the smell way too strong and overpowering. When I have used this body butter I tend to get a headache within an hour or so. I find the smell is too sweet and it takes over. The smell is like an overly sweet artificial mango which I do not enjoy. I like more natural fruit smells with a hint of sweetness. The container is a good size, although it can be pricey if you do not find a sale. Around the holidays you can find good sales. I would try the Body Shop Body Butter because they do work well if you hands or body need hydration, I would just go for a different scent.

October 20, 2017

Strong Sweet Smelling Lotion For Mild Hydration

This body butter has a rich and strong sweet fruity fragrance. I find the smell to be a bit too sweet and overpowering, and I generally like strong smells. Personally, I think if you're looking for something with a mild fragrance, this probably isn't for you. With that said, the cream is thick, and luxurious in texture. It applies evenly to my skin. My skin can get dry in cold conditions and I do not find this provides much hydration. I also have sensitive skin and this can sometimes cause my hands and face to get red and break out. I'd recommend this to people who don't have sensitive skin and who are looking for a nice smelling cream to provide mild hydration. This can be quite expensive so I like to look for sales.

October 06, 2017

Keeps my skin moisturized to the max

I love the body shop and all of their products, but the smell of this one is out of this world. Mango lovers and non mango lovers. It helpd in the dryiest of conditions!

August 12, 2017

Love the smell

A must have for all mango lovers... I'm generally not a huge fan of strong fragrance, especially in a body cream butI love how it feels on my skin and the smell. I ended up buying one for each of my family members.

August 12, 2017

Love the body butter and the scent

I have bought a ton of these body butters from the Body Shop and this one-like the others-is SUPER moisturizing, long lasting and has a great scent.
    The formula is one of my favourite creams because it is so thick and since I have a little bit of dry skin this is a go to!
    The scent is really pretty, very strong but a nice scent. But i would have to say that some of there other scents I like more.
    The price is a little expensive since i find the product finishes really quick.

July 10, 2017

Smells like vacation

You just can't go wrong with Body a Shop body butters. I have tons. I picked this up on the weekend, I had not tried the mango. It's very fragrant, and smells sweet and fruity yum...but it's a tad too strong for me. It's a very velvety texture that is great for summer, the packaging is simple and eye catching. If you like fruity tropical and strong this is for you.....