The Body Shop Mango Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 10, 2017

Smells like vacation

You just can't go wrong with Body a Shop body butters. I have tons. I picked this up on the weekend, I had not tried the mango. It's very fragrant, and smells sweet and fruity yum...but it's a tad too strong for me. It's a very velvety texture that is great for summer, the packaging is simple and eye catching. If you like fruity tropical and strong this is for you.....

June 04, 2017

This body butter is very rich and highly scented. The scent is lovely, a wonderful fruity Mango scent that's perfect for summer. What I love about this body butter is how smooth and radiant it makes my skin look. There is nothing better to use on freshly shaved legs than "The Body Shop" body butter. I like that as the day goes on, the warmth from my skin releases the subtle fragrance. While it is fragranced, it is not irritating to the skin. My husband always says I smell "sweet" and alluring when I wear this. I pretend I don't know why...this body butter is my little secret. ;)

May 16, 2017

The scent of this body butter is to die for. It smells incredible. It's very moisturizing, and sinks into the skin quite quickly. It's not too thick which I also appreciate. It's a little more expensive then I'd like.

April 14, 2017

Great Product, I really enjoyes the effects, especially it would be good to be waterproof, for those summer days in the pool or at the beach, but mostly a great product. And I love the smell

March 17, 2017

This my fav body butter, in the winter when my skin gets super dry i use this and it makes it so soft ! The smell is so amazing & i actually wait til there is sales on the website and i got the large tub for 50% off, you should try this in any scent!

March 01, 2017

I love this, and especially the smell of it. I don't eat it, but it smells so good! The only body butter I like better is The Body Shop's Chocomania Body Butter, but they have discontinued the line, beats me as to why!

February 27, 2017

OMG this smell, it's so yummy! I really love all The body shop products and this mango includes. It's absorbs very well, moisture the skin and leaves pretty fresh scents for my body.

February 24, 2017

Smells awesome and does a great job at keeping my skin smelling nice and moisturized! I like to lather this stuff on after coming out of the shower and it really helps keep my skin feeling hydrated, love it!

February 07, 2017

I love to stock up on the body butters from the Body Shop when they are on sale - when they go on sale they become a pretty great value! One tub lasts a long time and all of the different scents work really well. The mango has a nice crisp, fresh scent perfect for summer days or winter days when you are longing for summer to return.

November 28, 2016

I don't usually go for mango scented products, but this one is fantastic! The scent is sweet, but not overbearing, and it stays on the skin for hours afterward. Not only is the scent great, but the cream itself is phenomenal. It's thick and smooth, but it dries quickly, and it doesn't leave you feeling greasy!