The Body Shop Mango Body Butter Reviews

August 12, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Amazing

I love this product I’ve used it on and off for years, the smell is amazing always reminds me of summer, gets absorbed by the skin really well and your skin stays hydrated all day long. Highly recommend it. Can be a little costly but if you find it on offer it’s worth it.

August 11, 2019

Leaves your skin so soft!

I love this cream so much. It moisturizes intensely and leaves my skin extremely soft. I use it after I shower and it helps my dry patches clear up. The best part about it is the mango smell- so yummy. I will 100% buy again when I run out.

July 17, 2019
    Netherlands

Thick 'n' sticky

Boy, this is a THICK moisturiser! I have normal skin all over my body and this just coated it in a greasy film! This is probably better for someone who has incredibly dry skin.

It moisturises nicely though and leaves skin soft once you've been wearing clothes for the day (essentially wiping some product off).

The other issue is the scent - it's lovely and fruity but is slightly overpowering.

April 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I really like this product

I use this body butter as well as different scents. Hydrates the skin well and makes it feel silky smooth. The scents are so delicious also. It really goes a long ways.

March 03, 2019

You will have the softest skin

I use this everyday and have never hd dry skin, the mango keeps my skin smell fabulous. I would recommend it...I let my friends know and now they use it daily and thank me.

September 21, 2018

Super dry skin for winter? This is the answer!

Totally recommended product especially this winter! My skin is always so dry no lotion/cream from the groceries can help me. This body butter makes my skin feel so hydrated, no flaky dry feeling and it smells so good too! It's like candy, you want to try and eat it! But it is not edible, so don't. Hehe. Must try! The Body Shop usually has a lot of sale, like buy 2 get 1 or buy 3 get 3. During the christmas season or before they do 50% everything, so watch out for these sales. It is so worth it! It is my only cream cause nothing else seems to work better.

May 04, 2018

Amazing Scent Great Product

Body shop body butter is one of the BEST products out there. This scent is fresh and fruity and I love it. One that I keep on hand almost always. Hydrating effects are amazing and I love how it stays on your skin and absorbs over time keeping even freshly shaved skin soothed and hydrated for hours. Amazing.

October 24, 2017

Not one of my top smells...

While this body butter is smooth, creamy and easy to apply - I find the smell way too strong and overpowering. When I have used this body butter I tend to get a headache within an hour or so. I find the smell is too sweet and it takes over. The smell is like an overly sweet artificial mango which I do not enjoy. I like more natural fruit smells with a hint of sweetness. The container is a good size, although it can be pricey if you do not find a sale. Around the holidays you can find good sales. I would try the Body Shop Body Butter because they do work well if you hands or body need hydration, I would just go for a different scent.

October 20, 2017

Strong Sweet Smelling Lotion For Mild Hydration

This body butter has a rich and strong sweet fruity fragrance. I find the smell to be a bit too sweet and overpowering, and I generally like strong smells. Personally, I think if you're looking for something with a mild fragrance, this probably isn't for you. With that said, the cream is thick, and luxurious in texture. It applies evenly to my skin. My skin can get dry in cold conditions and I do not find this provides much hydration. I also have sensitive skin and this can sometimes cause my hands and face to get red and break out. I'd recommend this to people who don't have sensitive skin and who are looking for a nice smelling cream to provide mild hydration. This can be quite expensive so I like to look for sales.

October 06, 2017

Keeps my skin moisturized to the max

I love the body shop and all of their products, but the smell of this one is out of this world. Mango lovers and non mango lovers. It helpd in the dryiest of conditions!