The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 1606 in Body Lotions & Creams

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter is an intensive creamy all-over body lotion, with hydrating, zesty and invigorating satsuma essential oil. It absorbs into the skin easily, helping to condition, soften and smooth the skin and helps prevent dryness. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

May 18, 2017

I love the smell of Satsuma. The refreshing citrus scent is great any time of day. I have to say thought that I prefer the lotion to the body butter. The thickness of the butter is nice but not easy for during the day applications.

May 01, 2017

I purchased this product, never having used it before because of seeing an ad on their website. Am I ever glad a did..I have since also purchased the lotion as well and will continue to purchase these products. The smell is heavenly like fresh citrus and remains on the skin for hours on end. It smells similar to creamsicles. In the summer it is great to refrigerate to get really cold and apply to your body as an awesome refreshing pick me up when you are over heated during the long hot summer months. Also love to apply before bedtime and drift off to sleep with the beautiful fragrance.

April 30, 2017

I LOVE the smell of the Satsuma body butter from the Body Shop! It adds the right amount of extra moisture and it leaves you smelling amazing all day!

April 26, 2017

Received this as a christmas gift. It smells wonderful and keeps my dry skin feeling hydrated. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling to the skin and rubs in well.

April 11, 2017

Can't get enough of the fragrance! Love love the smell and the relief it give my skin. Looking forward to buy the shower gel. I'm definitely going to buy it for christmas stuffers.

March 18, 2017

I love satsuma in every way possible. I just wish it was more affordable. I love the creams and they always do what they say. The Saruman body was is just as good

March 03, 2017

I love love love the smell of Satsuma. It is my go to Body Shop scent. The body butter leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized with the long lasting scent of Satsuma. I usually pair the body butter with the body wash to double in the satsuma goodness.

February 07, 2017

Not only does this product work really well when it comes to hydrating my super dry and itchy skin, but it smells incredible! This is one of my go to scents and always get complimented whenever I've applied it freshly on how good I smell!

January 27, 2017

I LOVE satsuma, smells SO amazing. I have been using this cream along with the shower gel for years. I love that I can still smell the cream on myself hours after my shower. Leaves my skin nice and soft and smelling so delicious!!

January 26, 2017

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this ! Satsuma smells so amazing and its great in the winter because its very thick , the summertime it will make u feel a bit hotter due to it being thick but who cares lol it smells awesome!

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm