The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter Reviews
Ranked #25 in Body Lotions & Creams

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter is an intensive creamy all-over body lotion, with hydrating, zesty and invigorating satsuma essential oil. It absorbs into the skin easily, helping to condition, soften and smooth the skin and helps prevent dryness. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

September 03, 2017

Good good good

This body butter is one of my go to's.
    It not only smells really, really good. I am a huge fan of fruity scents. However, it works really good. It adds moisture.
    The only downside is that its original price is kind of high, however other than that, it does work well and smell good too.

0.8/5

August 28, 2017

Left my hands swollen

My best friend used to work at the body shop so I would get major discounts! The first purchase I made was the Satsuma Body Butter and although I was obsessed with the smell it did this awful thing to my hands. The store talks about how there are no parabens in the products and it's more natural than other stores my best friend would tell me that it's all lies. My hands blew up like a balloon wearing this lotion, still to do this day I stay clear from that store. I am not sure if it was an allergy or what because certain products do that to me. My hands were so itchy and so swollen and red.

August 15, 2017

Best fragrance

Love this body butter. Great Body Shop product. Fragrance is amazing and long lasting. Body butter is non-greasy and moisturizing. A must have product!

August 14, 2017

This is my go to!

The citrus is the satsuma works as a mosquito repellant and as someone who is constantly eaten alive I can say this works! And you smell so great unlike bug sprays

July 30, 2017

Amazing

The body shops satsuma body butter is absolutely amazing . The scent is one of my favourites . It smells so citirusy . It smells like amazing oranges . It's the perfect scent , especially for summer . The body butter itself is fantastic . It's very good quality . It's thick and applies well to the skin . The skin absorbs it nicely . I do this weird thing where I like to leave the Lid off . It makes the top layer change , it hardens a small amount and even darkens the body butter . So when I apply it to my skin it leaves this great colour and sheen to my skin . If you haven't tried doing it like that I suggest you do. I like it better . I highly recommend.

2.7/5

July 20, 2017

Great Fragrance But Less Moisturizer

This is one of my favourite scents of The Body Shop products. It smells citrusy and tropical. The body butter is smooth and creamy. You don't need to use much each time, so it lasts a long time. I do find this to be quite greasy when I put it on my hands. I've used this on my face before with mixed results- sometimes it's fine and sometimes it causes a bit of a rash or a dependence on the product, meaning if I don't use it consistently, it will create more dryness.The scent of this cream is wonderful and I would recommend it for those who do not have dry or sensitive skin. As for me, I would prefer to use a moisturizer that focuses more on moisturizing and less on fragrance.

July 07, 2017

Fresh scent

The Body Shop has some of the best body butters and this one does not disappoint. The scent is fresh and invigerating with the citrusy tones. The body butter absorbs nicely and adds a great amount of moisture to my skin, leaving it super soft. I especially like using it right after shaving.

June 15, 2017

The fragrance makes me happy and so does the smooth product!

Satsuma is my go to fragrance - nice and refreshing, citrusy with a reminder of a warm summer day or trip to the tropics. I find the Body Shop Body Butters very smooth, and a wonderful moisturizer, without any greasiness. The company is very reputable, and the price is quite alright -a bit more than a generic drug store product but no where near the prices specialty but every bit as effective. Give this product a try - I have never been disappointed.

King of Body Butters

The Body Shop is known to have the best body butter available - and Satsuma is hands down the best scent possible. This body butter is so moisturizing and rich, it provides superior moisture to people who have badly dried out skin like me. I use this every single day after the shower and always get complimented on the scent!

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter

I love this body butter. The Body shop Satsuma body butter is superior to other body butters I have tried from other stores/companies. It has a very thick consistency that rubs easily on the skin. The Satsuma scent is amazing and you will not regret buying it. I love using this at night after a bath or even before an evening out, it makes my skin so soft and makes my skin smell wonderful. I like to use this after shaving my legs and it helps my legs look smooth.