The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner

The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 270 in Toner

1.7/5

June 10, 2017

Makes my skin feel greasy, and even makes my skin look flushed and uneven skin tone! I was so excited to use it as i love the rest of the seaweed facial line. Opening the flip top in the bottle ALWAYS broke my nails. I would NOT buy the seaweed toner again, but definitely would buy the rest of the seaweed skin care line

September 05, 2016

I've been re-purchasing this toner ever since I tried it a few years ago. My face washing routine is never complete without it! It leaves me with a great clean feeling and I do feel like my skin has blemishes and appears less oily since I've incorporated it in my routine. They've recently changed the bottle, but I prefer the old one.

February 13, 2016

The best toner I ever tried.It gives your face a nice refreshing feeling and the scent is amazing. Also it gives a little tingling feeling letting you know that it's doing something.

February 13, 2016

This toner has saved my skin! I have been using it for a few months now (and still have plenty left in the bottle). I usually put a little but on a cotton round and use it after I cleanse my skin morning and night. This has significantly helped heal and prevent my breakouts. Highly recommend!

October 27, 2015

I love this toner! Keeps skin oil free longer than others I've tried. Has menthol in it, I like the tingle, others may not.

June 10, 2015

A lot of people don't use toners but you definitely should and give this one a try. It leaves your skin feeling very refreshed and helps control oil without over drying. If you have acne prone skin or a lot of blackheads try this toner out it really helps to get all that gunk out of your pores.

April 29, 2015

Cant beat the BS deals - with buy 2 get 1 or buy 3 get 3, you have the opportunity to try new products - and this was an impulse I recently picked up. I was absolutely surprised by the perfume scent, but it doesn't seem to irritate my skin. I have been using this routinely for about a week now and have noticed minimized pores and overall clear and happy skin. I don't usually use toner so I'm not an expert, but I really like this one!

October 01, 2014

I really like this product! I bought it on sale at the Body Shop, I believe it was around 10-12$, it has definitely been worth it. My skin has been great since I have been using this in my routine. After washing my face I rub this onto my face using a cotton pad, it removes more makeup, dirt and impurities than my face cleanser alone. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean, and it doesn't dry my skin out. It states that it refines pores, and I have noticed that I have had virtually no pimples since using this product. The only con is that the smell is too perfume-y for my liking, but this hasn't caused any problems (eg. doesn't make my eyes/skin burn). I recommend this product!

August 12, 2014

This toner works well on closing your pores to help minimize their size

February 08, 2012

This stuff is AMAZING!! I have combination skin, aka, sometimes dry, sometimes oily, or in just some spots - both.
    This is by far the best toner I have used. It is so cool that it is made from au natural SEAWEED!

I exfoliate, and wash my face with the Body Shop Tea Tree Cleansing face wash for acne-prone skin (which is also freaking amazing) then apply this toner with a cotton pad all over my face and around my face (neck) as well as behind my ears.

It feels SO tingly and refreshing! I feel so refreshed after every time I use it. And you can literally feel your pores tighten, and I have noticed my pores (around my nose and cheeks where I gets oily) appear smaller too! Also, I haven't gotten acne on my face since I started using this combination of happy clean face routine :D

I really enjoy the smell of it too.. When you think of seaweed.. You think of ew gross fishy smell, but it's actually quite pleasant, and smells ... Tingly fresh.. Not Minty, but kind of like that.

I just am in love with this product... As well as the Hemp line from the Body Shop (:

I bought this product for $9 on sale but it retails at $12