The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Reviews

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is suitable for all skin types. This is the Body Shop's more popular face cream, that is light and has healing Vitamin E properties. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

January 16, 2020

A must have!

I have been using this for years and it is my go to. I use it every night before bed and my skin is never dry. I would recommend this to anyone who lives in a dry/cold climate, it is great for the winter months.

December 05, 2019

I liked the product.

I liked the product. It did help my Dry skin in the summer. But it didn’t work well for the winter. I started using the product when all of sudden my skin changed from oily to dry, developing dry flakes on my cheek. The cream moistured my face well and overcame the dryness developed. Since I needed more nourishment in winter, I choose another one. Overall I loved and would recommend the product.

November 26, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Super moisturiser!

I bought this moisturiser as I had noticed my skin had become a little dry especially on my forehead and nose. I bought the larger size as it was better value for money, and I’m glad I did. Although expensive, you only need a tiny amount of moisturiser so the product will last a long time. My skin felt so soft even after one use and it gave me a healthy glow. It smells really nice too! The only thing I would say is that it is not suitable (for me personally as I have combination skin and often an oily t-zone) to go under makeup which is a pain as I now have to buy another moisturiser for that and had hoped that I could use it day and night. I found my face getting very shiny over the day (way more than usual) and had to keep applying powder to try to combat this.
    I tend to use the tea tree anti imperfection drops and put the moisturiser on top before I go to bed as the tea tree tends to dry my skin, with this combination, I wake up with clear and moisturised skin!
    Overall, a great product. Most suitable for nighttime use or daytime use without makeup and leaves your skin feeling wonderfully soft!

October 26, 2019
    Lisbon, Portugal

Body Shop classic!

I love the Body shop's Vitamin E moisture cream. I've used it for years now and it's a firm favourite. A little goes a long way so it's good value. It really helps to keep my skin soft and conditioned and make it look radiant and healthy.

October 24, 2019
    East Sussex, United Kingdom

Absolutely amazing

This one is the best moisturiser I have ever used, it absorbs very well into my dry skin, makes my skin soft, well hydrated and very healthy looking, very pleased with it.

October 08, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Improved appearance of scars

Thick, creamy moisturiser that says what it does on the tin! Locks in moisture. Has approved the appearance of my scars along side using the vitamin E oil. I use as my night time moisturiser and havnt had dry skin since using.

September 20, 2019

Helps remove dark spots

Very light weight with a soft light scent. It love using it before bed and under makeup on extreme hot days because its moisturizing but not too heavy.

August 15, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

The best on the market!

It’s hydrating and it smells great. Use it daily morning and night and feel skin looks better. Would definitely recommend to plump your skin. Use it after toner

August 12, 2019
    Belfast, United Kingdom

Fantastic product

I have been using this moisturiser for around 20 years now and would never change! I use it as a day moisturiser as it is so light and fresh and perfect to wear under foundation. It moisturised so well despite being do light and always leaves my skin smooth. Highly recommended!

July 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

Nice cream

Been using this cream for a while now. It leaves my skin moisturized without being greasy and it soaks in quickly. It smells really nice too. Pale pink in colour