3.9/5
The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Reviews

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is suitable for all skin types. This is the Body Shop's more popular face cream, that is light and has healing Vitamin E properties. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

October 22, 2017

Results!

My face gets really dry in the winter. I found other products were just not giving me the results I liked. When I found this vitamin cream within days my face looked and felt better. Not like sandpaper!

June 07, 2017

The scent is too strong for me to have tried it very long. It's an ok moisturizer, but nothing special, in my opinion. I got a small pot in a boxing day sale bag, and was happy to have the opportunity to try it, to confirm that it's not the right fit for me. I have very sensitive skin, and the fragrance irritates my skin.

May 10, 2017

I like how affordable and light this feels, but its not a great product for dry skin. It doesn't hold up as a great everyday moisturizer usually use as a backup or travel version. As with other body shop products it comes in great travel sizes and makes it portable.

April 28, 2017

I really love this product. It has a light feel, but still moisturizes really well. The scent is also amazing. I used this product often in my 20s and would try it again.

April 16, 2017

It's a nice moisturizing for dry seasons for me as my face is oily. I only use it as a night cream....it works keeping my face moisturized and not too oily as my oil doesn't have to produced since I am moistured. And it doesn't break me out as some gel moisturizers I tried.

April 09, 2017

I have been using this moisturizer as a cream for my tattoo while it is healing. I like that it doesn't have a scent, and that it is light while still maintaining a good level of hydration for my healing skin. The presence of the vitamin E leads me to believe it helps my skin to heal, but I don't know if that is a legit claim or not.

March 24, 2017

Nothing too crazy about this one. I really did enjoy the smell of it though. Its very smooth feeling, it does make your skin soft, but nothing special about it. Its not a moist feeling either, more like a paper feeling. Its a good weird feeling.

March 14, 2017

It works really well on dry skin and absorbs quickly. I only use it in the winter when my skin is very dry. Also works well as a night cream without being too heavy.

March 03, 2017

Sigh I really wanted to like this but it didn't agree with my skin. I think it was too oily for my combo skin. I started breaking out after using this for a couple weeks. It smells nice, is moisturizing but not good for oily skin. My T zone was breaking out. I will use the rest for my skin or body.

December 08, 2016

I wish there was a button that just made the sound "MEEEEHHH" would make.

I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it. It is a moisturizer, simply a moisturizer. I didn't see any change in my skin whilst using this, but it did moisturize. So I guess if you are searching for a simple moisturizer, this is the one for you.