The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Reviews

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is suitable for all skin types. This is the Body Shop's more popular face cream, that is light and has healing Vitamin E properties. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

August 15, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

The best on the market!

It’s hydrating and it smells great. Use it daily morning and night and feel skin looks better. Would definitely recommend to plump your skin. Use it after toner

August 12, 2019
    Belfast, United Kingdom

Fantastic product

I have been using this moisturiser for around 20 years now and would never change! I use it as a day moisturiser as it is so light and fresh and perfect to wear under foundation. It moisturised so well despite being do light and always leaves my skin smooth. Highly recommended!

July 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

Nice cream

Been using this cream for a while now. It leaves my skin moisturized without being greasy and it soaks in quickly. It smells really nice too. Pale pink in colour

July 15, 2019
    Darlington, United Kingdom

Love this moisturiser

This is a great moisturiser for daily use. With sensitive skin I find this does not irritate. It smells nice and applies easily, not too greasy for me.

July 12, 2019

The body shop Vitamin E aqua boost moisturization cream

The @thebodyshop 's Aqua boost essence lotion and the moisture cream from their Rejuvenate and Hydrate range.

I have been using these two for almost a month now and I can strongly say that these two are magic for dry or combination skin.

The essence lotion has been a part of my skin care routine – I add this step in after cleansing. Lightweight, non-greasy and comfortable on the skin, this lotion's gelified formula provides up to 48 hours of use, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. The skin feels instantly replenished with moisture. It penetrates quickly with a non-sticky feel.

Moisture Cream
    The vitamin E moisturizer is lightweight and non greasy product suitable for combination skin. It provides locked in moisture for about 12 hours and doesn’t cause any acne or clogged skin problems. On the down side it doesn’t contain any SPF, so cannot be considered as a perfect summer time moisturizer. However it works wonders during the harsh winter months and spring. Overall I would totally recommend this moisturizer. A substitute for this would be the Vitamin E gel moisturizer also from The Body Shop.

Have you tried these yet ? If yes, how did you find them?

June 07, 2019

Lightweight, absorbs well

This is a lightweight, moisturizing cream. It spreads well and absorbs fast, without leaving the skin feeling greasy. It has a light scent. It does a descent job at keeping my skin moisturizer.

May 18, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

would purchase again

I fin this cream to be lightly scented absorbs well into the skin it is not oily or greasy appears to moisturize very well for dry skin use it regularly

May 03, 2019

Moisture in a jar

I enjoy this product a lot,helps to keep my dry skin moisturized and love that there’s no heavy perfume in it as my sensitive,dry skin gets Irritated by perfumes and stuff with a lot of alcohol in it.helps my skin stay plumped up which helps with lines and wrinkles.Great product for those just starting to get into anti-aging products

March 23, 2019

I like this face moisturizer

Its consistency is light and absorbed fast without leaving oily texture, my skin is combination sensitive skin and it works well with it, the dried cheeks is well hydrated while the t zone don’t get oily which is great to have this result.

March 23, 2019

Use this every night

I use this cream every night as I find it too thick for day time use but it’s so moisturizing I don’t want to go a day without it! You only need a little bit so it lasts forever!