The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 1273 in Facial Lotions & Creams

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is suitable for all skin types. This is the Body Shop's more popular face cream, that is light and has healing Vitamin E properties. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

April 16, 2017

It's a nice moisturizing for dry seasons for me as my face is oily. I only use it as a night cream....it works keeping my face moisturized and not too oily as my oil doesn't have to produced since I am moistured. And it doesn't break me out as some gel moisturizers I tried.

April 09, 2017

I have been using this moisturizer as a cream for my tattoo while it is healing. I like that it doesn't have a scent, and that it is light while still maintaining a good level of hydration for my healing skin. The presence of the vitamin E leads me to believe it helps my skin to heal, but I don't know if that is a legit claim or not.

March 24, 2017

Nothing too crazy about this one. I really did enjoy the smell of it though. Its very smooth feeling, it does make your skin soft, but nothing special about it. Its not a moist feeling either, more like a paper feeling. Its a good weird feeling.

March 14, 2017

It works really well on dry skin and absorbs quickly. I only use it in the winter when my skin is very dry. Also works well as a night cream without being too heavy.

March 03, 2017

Sigh I really wanted to like this but it didn't agree with my skin. I think it was too oily for my combo skin. I started breaking out after using this for a couple weeks. It smells nice, is moisturizing but not good for oily skin. My T zone was breaking out. I will use the rest for my skin or body.

December 08, 2016

I wish there was a button that just made the sound "MEEEEHHH" would make.

I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it. It is a moisturizer, simply a moisturizer. I didn't see any change in my skin whilst using this, but it did moisturize. So I guess if you are searching for a simple moisturizer, this is the one for you.

December 06, 2016

i got a small sample of this from the body shop and it feels so nice all over the skin, especially in the winter it leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth, i usually use it after i shave to moisturize

December 05, 2016

I loved this cream when I was still using this. I just find it really thick and heavy so I have only used it from late fall to early spring when it's really cold and the weather dries up my skin so bad. I also used it as a spot treatment for dry spots. I also found it quite heavy as a day cream so I only use it at night.

It did its work for me and I think it's a pretty good moisturizer. It mad my skin soft and smooth.

1.5/5

September 06, 2016

This is another product I tried when I was younger and really liked, but once again, they have massively reformulated it, and not in a good way.

This is supposed to be for sensitive skin. Maybe it used to be, but this new version is chock full of chemicals and perfumes. It is highly scented, which it never used to be, and made my skin react terribly, which it never used to do. Even my mom, who does not have sensitive skin and is not sensitive to scents, could not use this on her face and has decided to put it on her feet.

I don't know what The Body Shop is doing, but they seriously need to rethink some of their products. They used to have more natural formulas, but now their ingredient lists are a mile long. That's not good for anyone!

September 05, 2016

I tried this product about a year ago and I was sorely disappointed. The moisturizer caused a burning sensation on my face and made patched of my skin red and flakey, even though I was told in store that Vitamin E would be great for my sensitive skin.