The Devil Wears Prada (2006) Reviews
#16 in DVD

June 12, 2017

Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway do a fantastic job in this movie. I have watched this movie numerous times and am still not tired of it. The story shows how easily someone can lose themselves on their path to trying to constantly please others, no matter the consequences. This movie is both thought-provoking and funny.

March 31, 2017

I have seen this movie so many times, and I still never get sick of it ! I love Meryl Streep in everything and anything that she's in, but I love her character in this movie. And Anne Hathaway is great in this as well. Lots of laughs, it's a great movie !

March 30, 2017

C'est mon film preferee! Javais adorer le livre alors quand j'ai su pour le film..jetais trop heureuse..une bonne histoire et une bonne morale...a voir absolument un petit "chick flik" comme on les aimes

March 04, 2017

Tout les films avec Meryl Streep que j'ai vue, il y en avait aucun de mauvais ! Quelle bonne actrice cette femme ! J'ai vraiment apprécier ce film et je le réécouterai en boucle n'importe quand ! À voir absolument !

February 27, 2017

I adore Meryl Streep, she never disappoints and her acting is incredibly versatile. I have thoroughly enjoyed every role she has played and this movie is no exception. Such a fabulous storyline and terrific actors! I have watched this movie probably a dozen times.

January 11, 2017

This movie is a perfect example of how someone can lose their true identity to try and please others. This movie is one of my favourites. It shows how even though you can grow into a different person you can easily lose yourself and how hard it is to find your way back.

September 22, 2016

This is tied for first of my favourite movies of all time! It is truly amazing! Meryl Streep did this role beautifully! I watch this as much as possible!

April 14, 2016

I love this movie and have seen it many times, I'm obsessed with Meryl Streep and love every movie I've seen that she's been in. This movie is funny and super cute. I enjoyed the entire movie from start to finish.

April 14, 2016

A really good movie to watch with the girls. It was funny with a fantastic storyline with a great lesson to be learned. If you are into fashion then this is the movie for you to watch.

February 09, 2016

Great story. I recommend this to any woman out there. Perfect to watch on a rainy day. Love the actresses, they did a great job.