The Face Shop Blackhead Out Charcoal Nose Strip Reviews

Ranked #178 out of 466 in Acne Treatment

April 14, 2017

This is a great product. I have used it twice and I didn't get the results I wanted but it was pretty close. It really cleared out my pores but not so much that it was very noticeable. I regularly exfoliate my skin so my pores aren't too clogged with makeup and other such things, but i really do enjoy this nose strip on the occasion that I really need it.

September 23, 2016

ive tried this rwice and it really helped my skin through blackheads! definite worth every penny, it's a bit tough when taking off but its really clean feeling after you feel it! try it to believe it!

September 22, 2016

I love these little pore strips and use them before important events. They make my skin look so smooth and clear. I love the satisfaction of peeling it off and seeing my super smooth skin. Make sure to get your nose super wet before applying or it won't work properly. At only $1, I will definitely continue buying them!

August 02, 2016

I heard nothing but good reviews from the youtubers I am subscribed to and a few online reviews from customers but my experience sucked! I was so excited to try it. The first time didn't do anything at all. Gave it a few more tries and still no results. Didn't see one blackhead when I pulled it off. Followed instructions perfectly as well. I could feel the blackheads on my nose as well so it wasn't cuz I had just cleaned my face.

May 14, 2016

It took out a lot of my blackheads, but not all of it (i guess I can't expect anything to take all of my blackheads out). Great quality overall, would purchase again!

September 28, 2015

So I know nose strips aren't the most sustainable way of removing blackheads, but I was itching for instant satisfaction of looking at a used pore strip with all the nasty gunk on it.

Official Claims:
    • removes blackheads and whiteheads
    • absorbs oil/sebum deep within pores
    • minimizes pores for a smoother nose

Application:
    • peel off the adhesive
    • apply on an EXTREMELY WET & clean nose
    • wait 15-20 min
    • peel off the nose strip

First Impression:
    • unpleasant smell
    • adhered well to my nose, as it took quite some effort to peel it off
    • pain was minimal even though it pulled at my skin during removal
    • upon looking at the strip, only few blackheads were pulled out (I know it's difficult to see against the light colour but it definitely didn't suffice)

Effectiveness:
    • doesn't deep cleanse - blackheads underneath the superficial layer of skin remain
    • pulled out more nose fuzz than sebum
    • the only plus was that my nose was smooth and moisturized with little irritation afterwards!

In terms of blackhead removal, I'll stick to exfoliating masks as they don't enlarge pores as much as nose strips. However, due to such dissatisfaction, I'm open to trying a better blackhead removal strip when I have this impulse again.

April 07, 2015

This is very similar to the Biore Nose Strips, but more powerful. Selling for only $1 / Nose Strip, it is a great item to stock up on. I left this nose strip for 15 minutes and while it is very painful to remove, it extracted twice as much blackheads compared to any other competing brand. This nose strip is very sticky and left a lot of residue on my nose. Luckily, it is easily removable with warm water. It did not leave my nose red and I even noticed that my nose was smoother. A definite must buy!

Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Tipping in Canadian hotels

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback