The Golden Girls

The Golden Girls Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 1013 in DVD

April 14, 2016

This is such a great comedy tv show. I used to watch it each week and everytime, this show made me laugh. I loved all the characters. It is truly a classic sitcom.

January 29, 2016

I absolutely love this show. The ladies play their part so well and I find it hilarious!

January 21, 2016

This timeless sitcom never fails to make me laugh. Dorothy and Rose are my favourite characters.

May 28, 2015

I do not watch a lot of sitcoms but this is one that always made me laugh and has had staying power through-out the years for me. The women had great chemistry and it was something completely different on television, a show about four mature women living together and it was a huge hit. Everyone on the show is hilarious and has great lines.

Thank you for being a friend....

May 14, 2015

This show was awesome and so funny. You never knew what to expect from any of the 4 women in the show. I especially loved Rose and all her tales of her home town. Those were some quirky tales and had every one except Dorothy laughing.

May 01, 2015

Such a classic! Great show, and it's always full of laughter

May 01, 2015

This show is amazing, such incredible women in this show! They play their roles so well, I hope to be like them when I am older. Timeless beauties and such a funny comedy.

May 01, 2015

This is one of those series that are timeless, so funny, so relaxing .... AMAZING! thats all I have to say

May 01, 2015

What a superb cast of talented actresses! There was never a dull moment on this show. They had such rapport with one another that you couldn't help but laugh out loud and feel part of the show. So many interesting storylines come to mind. They touched base on so many topics. Betty White is still going strong and delighting us with her zany antics.

May 01, 2015

I still watch all the reruns of #thegoldengirls this show is so hilarious with its outstanding cast with Rose played by Betty White, Dorothy (Bea Arthur) who was also known in the show #Maude which I use to watch years ago. Then there is also Blanch (Rue McClanahan) and also who could forget Dorothy's mother played by (Estelle Getty) who name was Sophia on "The Golden Girls) . This show dealt with many issues like dating, divorce, family relationships,single women and much more while putting a funny spin to the important topics. Sadly all the cast have passed away except for Rose (Betty White) who is still going strong. I really miss these wonderful ladies.But they can still be brought back to life through their show. Great Comedy Show they don't make them like this anymore.

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!