The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
Good

The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty Reviews

Ranked #400 out of 1069 in Books

May 31, 2017

This was the first book I read by Lianne Moriarty, and I was impressed. I even got my mom and sister to read it right after me, and they also loved the book (and my sister is not a big reader). I am a huge fan of chick lit books, so this one was right up my alley. I like how Lianne Moriarty writes from the perspective of three main characters throughout the book so you see all their points of view. This gives a unique twist and feel to the novel.The lives of the characters intersect in interesting ways. Great novel. I have not read a book of hers I have not liked.

August 20, 2015

The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty is not my usual genre of reading - but I must admit I loved it! Very intricate plot that kept you thinking, as well as so many twists and turns. I really enjoyed the insight into human relationships and it really made you think about yourself and those around you. I would definately recommend this one - an amazing read. I hope they make it into a movie - would be fabulous!