4.9/5
The Little Mermaid Reviews
#4 in DVD

October 15, 2020

A Disney Classic to Watch Again & Again

A favorite childhood memory. The Little Mermaid has always been my favorite Disney movie and I continue to watch it even as an adult. This movies is magical, fun and gives every little girl the chance to feel like a princess.

August 06, 2019
    United States

My favorite kid movie

I love this movie. When I was a kid I watched this movie over and over and knew every word. Now my daughter, I named Arielle, thinks she is a princess. I don't think I will ever stop watching this movie.

December 30, 2018
    Massachusetts, United States

The little mermaid

I absolutely love this movie about under the sea. Sebastian the talking crab. From a mermaid falling in love with a human. Sebastian teaches lessons like everything not always greener on the other side but from the point of view of a sea creature. It's an awesome movie

December 30, 2018

Classic

this is a classic disney movie. so much singing in it. also keeps the kids entertained the whole way through. has great relatable characters in it for all ages.

May 04, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

mermaids do exist

Ahhhhhh "The Little Mermaid;" a timeless Disney classic that I'm obsessed with, and have been obsessed with since I first watched it as a little girl. Even as a child, I recognized Ariel's independence and determination to get what she wanted.

January 12, 2018

First Disney movie

When I was a kid my mom took me to see The Little Mermaid. After that one time at the theatre I was hooked and that was the only movie I would rent. When I had my kids and Disney released the movie on Blu-Ray, I knew I had to buy it and watch it with my kids.

October 18, 2017

great movie

My daughter absolutely loves this movie. She can watch it over and over and she doesn't get bored and I love it as it was one of my favorites when I was younger as well! Great story and I love the music!

July 30, 2017

My favourite Disney movie

The Little Mermaid is my all time favourite Disney movie . I still remember the first time I ever watched it as a kid . I was sleeping at my aunts place and she went out in th morning and grabbed breakfast for us and this movie . It's about Ariel a mermaid who wants to interact with humans but her dad says no it's not safe . She ends up saving a prince Eric after a huge storm and he falls overboard from his ship . They end up falling in love . The sea urchin Ursula wants her voice and beauty so she offers her a deal . Her Voice in exchange for human legs . It's a very good story and it has great catchy songs as well . I highly recommend this to anyone who has kids or any adults who love Disney.

July 19, 2017

All time fav

This is my all time favorite movie ive loved it since i was a kid and still love it.Its a classic and i still have the VHS.Its a universal film that my whole family can sit down watch and enjoy.

May 30, 2017

This was my favourite movie growing up, and it is still my favourite Disney movie to this day! It has such a good story and great music, it is just a cute movie overall. I have it in deluxe DVD version and am so glad I was able to find it on DVD as you better believe my kids will watch it when they are growing up as well.