4.9/5
#6 in Beauty Oil

Good - 0

March 30, 2019

Wow!!

I am so pleasantly surprised with this product! I use this as a night moisturizer because it is wuite oily and takes some time to absord, but oh my goodness does my face feel amazing in the morning!
    It only takes a few drops and the results have been great! This product has been a life saver for the dry winter months.
    The price can’t be beat! Other brands sell the same product for 20x the mark up.

March 19, 2019

The best

I absolutely love the ordinarys virgin marula oil! It is so good and moisturizing! I love everything about it, it’s super light and has no scent which is awesome! Not to mention, the price cannot be beat! This is an amazing product!

March 15, 2019

Perfection in a bottle!

This oil is the best thing I’ve used on my face! I have eczema on my face and this bad boy helps to sooth the flare ups! I also mix it into my body lotion for extra hydration! The ordinary has amazing price points and I always recommend their line.

March 04, 2019

A multitasking staple!

I love this oil!

I used it on my hair, face, and body lol

I love using it on my face - it doesn't break me out and absorbs quickly. It makes my skin all nice and glowy!

I also use it almost daily on my hair ends and the night before wash day I put it everywhere through my hair and scalp.

I also mix it in with my body lotion for a little boost.

The best part is that it's so adorable I don't feel bad dousing myself in it lol

March 01, 2019

Love it!

I have added this into my night time skin care routine in the last couple of weeks. After showering, and before moisturizer, I add a few drops into my palm and pat on my face. This has helped me SO much this winter as I have had some eczema issues this year.

February 25, 2019

Meilleur huile pour multi-usage!

Cette marque est tout simplement incroyable, mais ce sérum d'autant plus. Il laisse mon visage hydraté et non gras. Mais surtout, je mets cette huile sur mes cheveux mouillés, seulement dans les pointes et WOW!! Le résultat est parfait, mes cheveux sont hydratés et une belle ondulation.

October 21, 2018

my new go-to product!

I can't believe how souple and radiant my skin is since I've started using this Marula oil. It does not make my face oily, but somehow the hydration is real and deep! I can apply my serum an cream immediately after.

October 16, 2018

Great for healing acne scars

Its a very light oil that absorbs very quickly into the skin. I like using at night and I wake up with such soft and supple skin. It does not bug my acne prone skin.

August 08, 2018

Amazing dupe to the Drunk Elephant line

My skin soaked it up and glowed. The value is incredible! I use it at night with some of the other Ordinary products and I do think it made a difference with my skin being hydrated and clear. I would recommend!

July 20, 2018

👍

I love everything from The Ordinary. It’s just so affordable and I like their minimalistic packaging. I use this oil on my face and it’s moisturing without feeling oily and I use it in my hair when it’s damp or dry. I even put a little on my scalp sometimes to help when I have flaky skin there! This is an item I always keep on hand.