The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil Reviews
#4 in Face Oils

February 06, 2020
    United Kingdom

It works, but could be better.

I enjoy this product, it has almost no smell which is great for my sensitive skin. However, it tends to break down any products I used before such as moisturizer or HA. It seems to sit on top of the skin rather than sink it.

February 01, 2020
    Bromley, United Kingdom

Natural, luxurious overnight oil

I LOVE this oil! I purchased this oil as its ingredients are natural but I didn’t have much hope, I was wrong! After cleansing and toning in the evening I simply add a few drops to my face and neck and massage in. In the morning my face is glowing (not greasy) and looks fresh. Occasionally I even skip moisturiser the next morning! Highly recommend and I will be purchasing again before I run out.

January 21, 2020

Beyond my wildest dreams

This oil is magical! It has improved the tone, texture and clarity of my skin 10 fold! I was on accutane and found this as a recommendation n YouTube and now I'm a lifer ! Its beautiful!!!

January 08, 2020

So affordable. Will purchase again.

My skin can be on the dry side in the winter and this product has definitely made a difference. Since I started using I no longer have dry patches. A great product to layer for moisture.

December 17, 2019

Un incontournable en hiver!

J'utilise cette huile dès que la température atteint 5 degrés Celcius et ma peau ne craque pas et est bien protégée du froid! Avant de découvrir l'huile de baie d'églantier de The Ordinary, j'avais des problèmes de peau dans mon visage en hiver. J'avais des plaques rouges et rugueuses sur le menton et j'avais le nez qui pelait. Plus maintenant! L'huile est légère et s'absorbe rapidement, ne laissant pas le visage huileux/gras.

December 02, 2019

Simple and natural

Love this brand's straight forward, cost effective products. I was worried the pure oil would be greasy, but I have normally dry skin. It absorbs in quickly and feels great. Using as a daily moisturizer!

November 27, 2019
    Hackney, United Kingdom

Is this a miracle?

It renews skin on face and hands overnight (not literally, it just seems brighter and more vital), and makes everything more moisturised. Plus, it is wonderful on scars, even making a difference on keloid scarring, making them smaller and less stiff. On recently healed white skin, it makes the redness disappear much more quickly.

July 23, 2019

Helped dark circles and spots

Definitely seals and gives moisture to dry dark under eyes. I put this on every night mainly under my eyes and on dark spots/hyperpigmentation and it has greatly improved those problems after a few weeks of use. Using it at the end of my skin care routine to seal all that moisture in helped my oily skin.

July 15, 2019
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

I repeatedly buy this

I’m on my third bottle of this stuff. It’s so cheap compared to other brands but works so well. Really calms my skin and keeps it hydrated and well moisturised.

July 15, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Nicest smelling and working oil

This product is amazing! It is also great value compared to so many others. I’m slightly biased as I love the smell of rose but this oil leaves my skin feeling so soft even after one use. It is the perfect pamper product