The Ordinary Marine Hyaluronics Reviews
#75 in Serums

October 10, 2019

Is my skin the problem?

I live the texture of the product and the way it applies.. I just think I'm a bit allergic to it. My skin itches a loooot when I use it :( so I don't exactly if it's an allergic reaction or what.. unfortunately had to stop using it after 2 times.

March 19, 2019

Less sticky than HA + B5!

The serum actually doesn't contain hyaluronic acid at all, but rather has some marine ingredients that act as moisture reservoirs in the same way that HA does: exopolysaccharides (ferments, yay!), Hawaiian red algae, glycoproteins, and blue-green algae as well as additional proteins and amino acids. There is a 0.00275% content of salycilic acid to stabilize the pH, and shouldn't do any exfoliation if you're worried about that.
    The serum is so lightweight it's almost invisible. I don't mind the slightly viscous, tacky feeling of the original but I admit this is a nice improvement and easier to layer. There is a slight funky scent which is common with Deciem's formulas as they don't add any additional fragrance. It disperses within seconds and I've actually gotten rather used to it.

October 19, 2018

Good price for medium results !

Le produit est vendu à bon prix mais j'ai été un peu triste de la performance de ce produit. Il hydrate la peau oui, mais pas en profondeur et ne balance pas l'hydratation de la peau. N'achetez pas ce produits si vous avez besoin du résultat rapide et efficace, c'est un bon produits d'apoint pour utiliser de temps en temps. En plus, il a une odeur particulière qui rapelle le poisson ou les produits de mer....

May 23, 2018

Light and refreshing

This serum is so light and hydrating. It doesn't feel greasy at all. I use it under my foundation and it's perfect. Deciem offers a great hyaluronic acid at a very reasonable price.

March 22, 2018

The less sticky version of HA from TO

My journey with hyaluronic acid began with a local beauty product that I fell in love with. It was a facial serum that was quite pricey, so I decided to study the ingredients to see if I can find a dupe. Hyaluronic acid was the main ingredient so I began on my search - and to my amazement, I found Deciem / The Ordinary.

Pros:
    - super super affordable
    - a little goes a long way
    - very accessible (if you live in Toronto) They are also slowly growing an online presence with major retailers like Sephora
    - absorbs very very quickly (I have actually started misting my face with a spray/toner before I apply so that I can spread the 2-3 drops evenly on my face before it absorbs)
    - makes your skin feel smooth
    - skin feels plump/hydrated
    - no breakouts

Cons:
    - smells a bit weird

Compared to the The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid + B5, this is WAY less sticky and is quick to absorb. Great for a girl on the go.