THEFACESHOP Chia Seed Water Lotion

THEFACESHOP Chia Seed Water Lotion Reviews

Ranked #715 out of 1313 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 30, 2017

I had tried some samples of their Chia Seed line and have been interested in using their products for a longer time span. I love using lotions, essences and gels as my moisturizer because I have oily skin ~ traditional creams are too heavy for my skin type for daytime use. I have oily, blemish prone skin with anti-aging concerns, such as fine lines, wrinkles and hyper-pigmentation caused by sun damage.This comes in a tall glass cream colored bottle with spring green accents. It has a pump applicator which dispenses the lotion perfectly ~ not too much and not too little. I love the little tree right above the name of the product and this item is also known as Chia Seed Water 100 and when I did some research on this item, it seems that it is more of an emulsion than a lotion. That is fine by me, as I do use emulsions as a lotion.

March 09, 2015

absorbs really fast and not sticky. moisturizes my face very well even for the winter.

November 09, 2014

I primarily receive a small bottle of this as a sample. At first, I didn't really care much for it because the idea of a water lotion does not appear to work for me (I'm kinda biased at this point, because I prefer creamy texture lotion). I was wrong. So there was that one period of time when I ran out of moisturizer (the creamy type) and my skin was acting up, being super duper dry. So I desperately used this with the hope that it would do something to my skin. Turned out that it completely diminish the dry patches and made my skin so soft and supple and hydrated. Also, the watery texture makes it so quick to absorb into the skin.

August 23, 2014

Great light-weight lotion. A gel like texture. Doesn't make my oily skin, oilier :)

August 11, 2014

this is amazing, its not greasy and does not give me break outs. this lotion have little smell great for sensitive skin. and does feel oily. chia seed is good for oily skin and the texture is light and goes on smooth.

March 16, 2014

This product helps prevent dry skin and restore suppleness. It absorb very quick, light and non-sticky formula. I love the Chia seed scent. Great for dry-combination skin during winter season. I use it after toner and before face cream. Highly recommend it!