Tic Tac Fresh Mint Reviews
#11 in Candy

May 11, 2020

I buy this product each time I go to the store

For fresh breath, this little mint cannot be beat. With its neat packaging, perfect size, quality and easy to find in any grocery store, I have never been disappointed with its taste. I recommend buying this gem!!

April 30, 2020

On the go tic tac

This tic tac are my favourite. I always buy them to put in my bag. Live to eat them while i am in the car. Gives good breath and very refreshing too. I love its minty taste.

April 01, 2020

A nice treat

They are minty flavour but not too strong like some mint gums are. However, they do not freshen your breathe! They just are a sweet candy to eat. And very small.

January 16, 2020

Must Have

I never leave the house without these in my bag! They are definitely my go-to breath freshener and they taste so good! Affordable too. My husband is a smoker and I'm constantly giving these to him.

November 26, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Keep it fresh

I regularly buy this product again and again because i like to keep these little tubs of freshness in my bags and my coat pockets to be able to freshen up my breathe any time of the day my children also like to freshen up there breathe with these little tubs of fun so i often buy them packets too.

October 16, 2019

minty fresh

Tic Tacs are great for keeping your breath fresh and are super easy to carry around in your handbag or store in your drawer at work. They're great to quickly chew on before walking into a meeting which is why I much prefer them to chewing gum.

September 05, 2019
    United States

Fresh breath

These are my favorite mints to have on hand. This is also my favorite flavor of these mints. Easy to get to, tiny enough so you don't have a mint in your mouth forever but strong enough to do the job.

July 07, 2019

I love this mint it really freshens your breath!

These mints are really good and really is minty and freshens your fresh,but one tiny flaw is after the sugar coating on the outside it sometimes can be too minty for me. But overall a great mint! Would recommend!

July 07, 2019

Making mint effect

I love this candy especially during driving.I always make sure there is a tictac in my car.Makes me awake and it is fresh effects on my mouth.Try it and you will be your routine too.

May 17, 2019

Good.

I think there's something addicting about these tic tacs, I can't get enough of them! I probably shouldn't admit that I eat them like candy, (so I don't have to feel bad about eating candy).