Tic Tac Orange Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 1311 in Snacks

April 04, 2017

These are more of a small candy, then they are a breath mint. You can't just eat one or two!
    They taste really good, a sweet orange candy flavor, that has a bit of a zing to them. They instantly freshen your breath due to the taste, but it doesn't last long, maybe a minute or two. For example I wouldn't count on pooping a few orange tick tac's to freshen your Cesar Salad breath after lunch, if ya know what I mean!

Even though they don't freshen my breath, I do still buy them, more on a whim though.

June 01, 2016

These little guys taste more like candy than mints... I don't really see the "refreshment" factor but they are soooo yummy! My favourite flavor of tictacs is the orange.

June 01, 2016

these mints are a refreshing burst of orange! They probably dont have much nutritional value as it is not indicated on the package which is a bad thing.

June 01, 2016

Tic Tac candy has been around for a very long time. Among all the flavors, orange is my favorite. Great to freashen up your breath or to moisten up a dry mouth. Not to sweet and a tad tarty.

June 21, 2015

I love Tic Tac Orange, it's my favorite flavor. I always got a pakage in my purse. Orange tic tacs taste really orangey!! Not too sweet. They help with Your breath & makes Your mouth moist. They are so Yummy. I highly recommend Tic Tac Orange!! :)

June 21, 2015

I really like these- just a little hit of sugar and a nice fruity taste to wake you up. These do nothing to freshen your breath- they are just candies. You can get them for a lot cheaper after holidays in seasonal packaging, so stock up then!

June 09, 2015

These are nasty tasting, I have hated these for a long time.....I like most other flavors of Tic Tac......but I don't like these, they don't even taste like orange!

May 09, 2015

I hated these as a kid and I still do. One thing that I absolutely hate is that artificial orange taste!

May 08, 2015

I love orange tic tac's, I usually have one kicking around in my purse. These are kinda like a almost guilt-free candy

May 08, 2015

I love Tic Tacs and always carry the in my purse and gym bag but I don't like the taste of this flavor. It has a strong chemical aftertaste. Definitely not that flavor I would select.

Where do you live?

Pets last Day

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Who has seen this?