Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal Reviews
Ranked #46 in Laundry Care

May 25, 2017

I absolutely love this product!! Tide has always been my favourite detergent and now that it is teamed up with Febreeze life couldn't get any better! The cleaning power of Tide is consistent. The lovely aroma from the scenting sticks around for days. I opened my t-shirt drawer and the most lovely scent wafted out. Fabulous!

March 15, 2017

Tres bonne senteur et tres bonne qualiter typiquement chez tide toujours de bon produits ma famille et moi on adore tide lave bien les vetements et les laisse bien parfumees

March 15, 2017

This laundry soap smells great and cleans our clothes really well... the scent last for awile which is great. I eill definitely will be purchasing this laundry soap again :)

March 01, 2017

It leaves my clothing so fresh and so clean. I love the fragrance that it leaves on my clothes and the scent last all day long. It rinses fully and leaves the fabrics soft and comfy.

February 25, 2017

the smell is amazing, but i'll only buy this if it is on sale. otherwise i'll stick to arm and hammer or something less expensive and just as effective. i find the price to be a bit high for the amount that you get.

February 25, 2017

smells good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

November 28, 2016

I would be lost with out this product. Really takes out the tough odors that most products are know to leave behind. I have a grown son who is very hard on clothes. With Tide I have no worries that his clothes wont come out of the wash looking brighter and smelling a whole lot better than when then went in .

September 26, 2016

I love how my clothes turns out so clean smelling so great and fresh using this product I always buy it when it's on sale and use a coupon if I have one on hand to get get this product at a great price I would recommend it to anyone

September 02, 2016

Tide is an amazing product but the febreze spring is such a nice product. First the clothes come out smelling amazing and second it is so effective with stains on the clothing. I go thru a lot of laundry and since I started using this product I find the smell stays much longer than other brands.

3.2/5

June 13, 2016

Product works well and smells strong. Would recommend using half of what the product cap says. The quality is the same as any other tide product. Would use again.