Tide Pods Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Reviews

January 16, 2018

Just used it and love it

I was recently given a bag of these from a neighbor , i generally buy liquid detergent and after i tried them i will never go back to liquid detergent they are so easy to just throw in and go no mesuring no overpooring just pop in and you are done.
    I love them

September 18, 2017

Saves time & less mess!

I have been using Tide Pods for a while now and cannot imagine having to switch back to liquid detergent. They are quick, easy, and best of all, fool-proof! Just throw it in and you're done!

August 29, 2017

Love this . My laundry smells awesome an clean

With two children and a working man laundry piles up fast ,is filthy dirty and it smells .tide pods get my laundry clean and smelling oh so very fresh with only one wash . You never have to rewash cloths with tide pods. And the fresh smell lasts

August 24, 2017

Once you use pods, its hard to go back to regular stuff

Pods are so convenient when you're trying to get a bunch of things done while you're trying to do a load of laundry.I'm hooked to using pods and its very depressing when I have to use regular liquid detergent. The scents are awesome too

August 13, 2017

Thats all we use

That is all my family uses to wash our clothes. I love how easy it is to use , the great smell and how the clothes turn out prefect when they have been washed. We only buy tide pods to wash our clothes with.

June 27, 2017

❤️

Love love love using pods in general over liquid detergent as I find I have been getting my money's worth out of it. I tried the Purex & Gain pods before I tried the Tide pods and found I frequently had to use more then one pod per regular load as it smelled amazing but didn't sud & clean the clothes properly! With the Tide pods I'm using one pod per regular load

June 23, 2017

Smells great and does the job sometimes

Ok let me start by saying that yes they smell great and yes it gets stains out.....sometimes! They are convenient....when they completely dissolve! Don't get me wrong, i love tide..when it works.

June 09, 2017

I would never use another laundry soap. Tide is hands down the best laundry soap on the market. As long as they make pods i will buy them. Now messy liquid to deal with.

May 15, 2017

I buy these regularly as a mom of two young children I find them to be extremely effective in cleaning and removing stains caused by wee-ones most of the time one pod works marvelously.

2.7/5

April 05, 2017

The convenience is really nice. Tiny pocket to toss is and not have to deal with the mess of liquid soap. They smelt lovely as well. Unfortunately, lately my pods have not been fully dissolving in the wash, hot or warm water. Would definitely recommend if i did not have this issue with them. tired of having to re-wash clothes where the pod packet is clearly stuck to it.