Tide Pods Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow

Tide Pods Laundry Detergent Spring Meadow Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 415 in Household Cleaning Products

June 27, 2017

❤️

Love love love using pods in general over liquid detergent as I find I have been getting my money's worth out of it. I tried the Purex & Gain pods before I tried the Tide pods and found I frequently had to use more then one pod per regular load as it smelled amazing but didn't sud & clean the clothes properly! With the Tide pods I'm using one pod per regular load

June 23, 2017

Smells great and does the job sometimes

Ok let me start by saying that yes they smell great and yes it gets stains out.....sometimes! They are convenient....when they completely dissolve! Don't get me wrong, i love tide..when it works.

June 09, 2017

I would never use another laundry soap. Tide is hands down the best laundry soap on the market. As long as they make pods i will buy them. Now messy liquid to deal with.

May 15, 2017

I buy these regularly as a mom of two young children I find them to be extremely effective in cleaning and removing stains caused by wee-ones most of the time one pod works marvelously.

2.7/5

April 05, 2017

The convenience is really nice. Tiny pocket to toss is and not have to deal with the mess of liquid soap. They smelt lovely as well. Unfortunately, lately my pods have not been fully dissolving in the wash, hot or warm water. Would definitely recommend if i did not have this issue with them. tired of having to re-wash clothes where the pod packet is clearly stuck to it.

March 09, 2017

I really love buying these pods. It's so much easier to throw a pod in the washer then to measure out liquid, and spill it everywhere (if you're like me). The only complaint i have about these things is the PRICE. I find them so expensive ! But i continue to buy them, and love them regardless lol.

March 04, 2017

Effective. Convenient. Easy to use. These tide pods may small, but they can handle a whole lot of load! I originally used liquid detergent/powder detergent to wash my clothes. They too worked but ever since I tried these pods, I never looked back. First comes the convenience: toss 1 or 2 into the washing machine and the pod will dissolve on its own. No need to measure out amount of liquid or powder detergent using cups. Just remember 1 pod for small load, 2 for medium and 3 for large. Speaking of 3, these pods also have stain removing solution as well as brightener solution WITH the main cleaning solution, all together 3 in 1 little pod. I really recommend trying this out because my clothes have never been so clean or smelled so good!

February 01, 2017

I swear by this product! I never used pods before up until a few months ago and now, I am hooked! They are so easy to use! They are so tiny but they work wonders and this particular one smells so nice! If you haven't tried them, you must. They also have unscented ones! I just find them so much easier than the liquid!

January 15, 2017

This soap is amazing. A little goes a long way and the scent is super clean and fresh. It's so easy just grabbing a Pod or two and tossing in with a load of laundry. Zero soap stains or residue is left behind and it takes out food stains etc. in one wash.

September 21, 2016

Tide Pods is my go to brand. Very convenient and easy to use, so much better than liquid detergent because there is no mess! They are a bit pricey, wish they came on sale more often.