Tigi Bed Head After-Party Reviews

Ranked #1255 out of 2445 in Hair Care

The Tigi Bed Head After-Party is the perfect party favour! The After-Party hair cream is great for silky smooth, shiny, healthy looking hair. Control the funky fly-aways with this cream!

March 24, 2017

Tigi Bed Head After Party hair works very well on my hair. I tend to get the frizzies living in a dry climate. I don't use it right after curling my hair I find it works best on me the day after. I like how it instantly tames my wild mane. a little daub goes a long way.
    The pump works well and never clogs up on me.

May 14, 2016

my favorite air product ever!! I always have a bottle of this. Gives hair that extra touch. Helps with shine and style at the same tIme . Also seems to help with texture! My daughter has naturally curly hair and I love using after party in it!

March 31, 2016

Perfection incarnee, le meilleur produit pour les cheveux secs, abimes. Excellent pour les pointes fourchues, a base de keratine. Elimine les senteurs et les frisotis.

August 01, 2015

This is my all time favorite hair care product! It leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling great! You only need a small amount to keep frizzy unmanageable hair in check! I use it before straightening my hair and even when my hair is curly. It's very lightweight and doesn't leave hair looking greasy.

May 12, 2015

It's pricey but it works great and the tube lasts for quite a while. I put a squirt of this in my damp hair before I blow dry, and then rub a bit between my palms to tame my flyaways with once it's dry. Great stuff! I buy a tube of it before I go on tropical vacations - this stuff is a lifesaver in the humidity. And shhh, hubby uses it too!

April 13, 2015

Excellent un produit à avoir absolument dans son kit coiffure pour une finition haut de gamme avec un lustre incroyable.

November 17, 2014

I LOOOVVEEE this stuff. I bought mine at cosmoprof for cheap for about 12$ along with a bed head hair spray. At the drugstore it normally goes for 20$. It makes a remarkably noticeable difference when you put it on vs before. I have recommended this to friends that have unmanageable day old hair. I normally used this on my hair extensions when they start to feel drier and they feel so much smoother and new. This is probably my favorite bed head product and I've used most of their styling products. Goes well after syling your dry hair.

May 13, 2013

I like to use this right after I get out of the shower, so my hair will dry with it in there. I think the product works well especially with hair like mine (a lot of fly aways,and frizz) but I wouldn't use it with dry hair for fear of making it look greasy and unkept.

November 28, 2012

I have used this product before. While I love the fact that it give you that smooth sleek look I find that by the end of the day my hair looks very greasy. I would use right before a night out but would not apply in the morning if you are going out in the evening.

April 09, 2012

it's tue best thing to use after straigtened is hair. it keep it soft and shinny and straight. love it!

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    The Keepers

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Bounce Dryer Sheets

carlyporteous has started a new forum topic
    IPSY

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?