Tim Hortons Coffee Reviews
#2 in Coffee

The great taste of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee - made fresh at home! Our classic coffee delivers rich, mellow flavor. The secret to our great coffee comes from using our own special blend of 100% Arabica beans. Enjoy the taste in your very own kitchen with Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee in a convenient 343 g can - perfect for use in your Tim Hortons Home Brewer or filter drip coffee maker.

February 08, 2019

Timmy’s

This Tim Horton’s coffee is amazing. It’s way more affordable than others and costs less. It’s not too sweet yet can still taste the bitterness and authenticity of coffee. Trust me, it’ll make your day.

February 08, 2019

The best coffee

I am absolutely addicted to Tim hortons coffee I have at least one every single day.They never make a bad coffee always good I love their coffee tastes great.

February 07, 2019

Timmys

You dont have to be canadian to love timmys coffee. I was from michigan and would never get DD it always had to be timmys :) Their coffee is the best hands down.

February 07, 2019

Bon rapport qualité prix

Rien de tel qu un bon café Tim Horton pour commencer la journée... son goût est délicieux et sa texture est parfaite. Je recommande fortement ce café

February 04, 2019

Your not a real Canadian guy if your drinking anything else

Always the number 1 choice for me and any real Canadian man unless your one of them scarf wearing, manicure getting, triple no fat soy latte with whipped cream and already offended kinda " guys" that prefers Starf@KS, but we don't really care about your opinions anyway

February 04, 2019

i love timmies

i am a coffee addict well shall i say tim hortons addict haha i love this coffee it always smell good when you receive your cup and it always taste great always fresh i could not ask for a better coffee i highly recommend this coffee to everyone and it is very cheap which makes it even better.

February 03, 2019

Love it

I love Tim hortons coffee and have it usually everyday. I do find there “dark roast” a little bit too much, I don’t like a strong coffee.
    But I do love the regular roast 😁😁

January 29, 2019

un incontournable!

Mon incontournable de chaque matin, à faible gout mais au gout riche et onctueux. Sans compter le joli sourir que la serveuse m'offre chaque matin à la commande à l'auto!

January 28, 2019

Adictive

When I want a treat, I get Tim Horton's coffee. It gives me this pick-up that I need now and then and I really enjoy it. Thank goodness I only live a couple of blocks away from one.

January 28, 2019

Always fresh with Tim Hortons

Now I don’t have to get in the car at -45c to enjoy the fresh taste of Tim Hortons. I love being able to make this at home and having it taste just as great as in store!