Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

July 07, 2020

great summer drink

This is my go to drink at Tim Hortons during the warm summer months. It has a nice creamy, sweet taste with a hint of coffee. Only downside is because the same people aren't making it each time it can taste a bit different each visit, like sweeter or not as sweet.

June 18, 2020

Cant get enough of them!

I love the caramel flavor with chocolate milk!! Its soo yummy. The caramel with regular milk is also good but it's not as creamy. My husband is the one who got me on the them..

June 17, 2020

mmm

I can drink them during winter or summer. They're my favourite. and I get it made with chocolate milk so its 9 Weight watchers points instead of 15 lol

June 05, 2020

Delicious

Love a Tim hortons Iced Capp, When I am feeling like I need something cold I will get one. Calories aren't the best, but who is counting when you order one! I highly recommend!

May 27, 2020

J’adore!

J’adore les capuccinos glacés du Tim Hortons! Lors des périodes de chaleur, ce breuvage me rafraichit et et me donne aussi l’énergie nécessaire afin de continuer ma journée!

May 15, 2020

Ice cappuccino is the best

I love Tim Horton’s ice cappuccino, I love that you can get it in different ways. I love getting it with a shot of chocolate milk in it . The price is not bad for the sizes you can get. I feel it comares better then other coffee joints. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. And I would definitely buy this again.

April 30, 2020

Reconfortant

J'adore le ice cappucino, il est tellement bon et rafraîchissant l'été! Un petit plaisir estival que j'adore me payer, excellent rapport qualité /prix.

April 28, 2020

Miam

Ce cappucino glacé est juste INÉGALABLE. Sucré, onctueux et rafraîchissant en même temps. Les enfants vont à la crémerie et moi, c’est mon classique l’été!

April 21, 2020

Looked delicious

Love icecaps from Tim's. It is a trying time at this moment. Tim's is doing an amazing job with taking precautions and doing their thing to protect their staff and customs. Ice caps are almost always delicious. They did spill ice cap down the whole side of the cup. I will definitely be purchasing more icecaps in the future for sure.

April 21, 2020

Morning treats!

If I find myself out in the morning, this is a must stop! Actually, any time in the day! I don’t drink coffee. I know it has caffeine and lots of sugar... but if I drink lots of water each day with 1 a day, they are great!