3.6/5
Tim Horton's Nutella Donut Reviews
#297 in Snacks

September 20, 2017

Really good

This donut is really good, much better than I had anticipated!
    It's filling is obviously delicious. It is nutella. However, it has the perfect ratio of nutella to donut.
    The hazelnut pieces on the side are tasty as well.
    I like the shape of the donut because it allows you to rip pieces off and dip them into the center.
    I really enjoy this donut as a treat!

0.7/5

September 20, 2017

wow way too sweet

Way too sweet but i am sure there are alot out there that loved it just was not for me I am diabetic so i try to control my sugar taste was good but too much sugar

July 26, 2017

Yummy Donut!

I had it a few times and I really enjoyed it. So soft, with a fair amount of Nutella, the crushed hazelnut adds the perfect crunch to the donut. I would definitely recommend it.

July 03, 2017

Everything Nutella

Tim Hortons Nutella Doughnut is a nice treat to satisfy that craving. I love pulling it apart each petal
    leaving the centre filled nutella for last. I'm like a big kid. Save the best for last. delicious.

June 22, 2017

Great doughnut

Tim Hortons Nutella Doughnut are a nice treat. Its got great Nutella flavour. I like to rip off a section of the doughnut and dip into the middle for extra Nutella.

June 22, 2017

Wish it was around all year

I generally like anything that has Nutella in it or on it. This doughnut did not disappoint. It could have been fresher but I would have one again. It is now one of my go to donuts.

June 14, 2017

Nutella Strikes Again...

This doughnut is a great breakfast treat. It is not a filled donut, rather it is shaped like a flower with a Nutella pocket in the middle. The donut itself is mediocre. It is soft but tastes generic and slightly stale. It does taste better, however, dipped in the Nutella. The donut is shaped in such a way that you can pick the pedals off and dip them in the Nutella in the middle, which is neat. The hazelnuts on the pedals also add a great crunch to the donut. Overall, I would get this again.

2.3/5

June 01, 2017

It's "Nutella Season" at Tim Horton and I thought I'd try what they call their "Donut filled with Nutella topped with chopped, roasted hazelnuts"... Well, I couldn't be more disappointed. First the donut is not filled, it come in the shape of a flower and only has the center part with Nutella. The "petals" of the donuts have a bit of chocolate topped with hazelnuts.
    It's very tasteless and unexciting. The donut would be so much better if it was actually filled with Nutella like their regular filled jelly donuts.

June 01, 2017

I personally liked the doughnut but my issue is, you do not get the full nutella taste, which is what I do not like about it but over all not a bad doughnut.

May 19, 2017

These donuts are wonderful. They are a sort of limited edition and Tim Hortons only carries them for a few months a year. I love the Nutella centre and the chopped hazelnuts on top. There is a good amount of Nutella on the donut. I like that the donut is shaped like a flower because you can rip off the pedals and dip them in the Nutella. These are delicious!