3.9/5
Prestige Item
Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer Reviews

September 10, 2014

This products provides you with exactly what they promise — flawless coverage. Within this little tube, a little goes a /very/ long way. If you by this, I really don't see the need to purchase a foundation, seeing as this works just as well, if not better.

January 29, 2013

I was finding all my concealers not up to the job when it came to covering blemishes lately, so I purchased this one in hopes it would do the trick - and it did! I was very impressed with 1) the very small amount of concealer needed to use for it to work and 2) the really great coverage it has. This small tube will last me quite a long time, even using it daily! I'd recommend this one if people don't mind spending the bit of extra money on it.

January 13, 2010

I really like this concealer a lot! It says because it's herbal it will eventually fade away the dark circles under your eyes.... I haven't noticed a huge change in my undereye circles but I really like the coverage it gives me.