Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette Reviews
#8 in Eye Shadow

June 22, 2017

Sweet treat for your peeps

Too Faced original Chocolate bar is one of my fave palettes. I would highly recommend it. The smell is truly divine. Smells just like cocoa. The colors are so pigmented and there is little fall out. The cherry color is my fave, it really makes my hazel eyes pop. But honestly all the colors are pretty and perfect in one easy and cute packaging. If you dont already own this palette, you are missing out. It's a sweet treat for your peeps.

June 19, 2017

Love It

This was one of my favorite high end palettes I've received as a gift. First off, the packaging is amazing, as many have pointed out. Not only that but the chocolatey smell in both the Chocolate Bar palette and Chocolate Bar -Semi Sweet palette and even their bronzers is something that is very unique to too faced. The shadows are beautiful and you can get a great color selection out of them. Depending on the color of the shadow, some do have more fallout than others but it is so minimal that it doesn't make much of a difference to me, even though I am quite experienced with makeup. I will say that this palette compared to the Semi Sweet version is much more warm toned, so if you prefer something cooler, you may want to opt for the Semi Sweet version. If you're a beginner at makeup or even someone who is more experienced and would like to collect makeup, this is definitely a win and I highly recommend this for you.

June 06, 2017

This is my go to palette for my eyeshadow.
    Smells so freaking good. I tell my husband to smell my eyes all the time and says its chocolate. ❤. Its yummy. You could literally eat it as it is so good.
    Blends well amd the colours are very good variety.
    Thanks for making chocolate Palette Too Faced

June 06, 2017

Comment ne pas recommander cette palette?! Son odeur de chocolat fait de chaque session de maquillage un moment de bonheur en plus. Les ombres à paupières sont faciles à appliquer et à estomper, et le seul reproche que l'on peut faire à cette palette est que les couleurs ne sont peut être pas encore assez variées.

May 30, 2017

This is my absolutely favorite eye shadow palette. For one it smells like chocolate. Yum! It's got a great selection of shades that all blend beautifully and are pigmented. You can creat a variety of looks using just this palette so it's perfect for travel too. It's definitely a great value for the price. It's my go to everyday palette.

May 29, 2017

I have tried many palettes but I cannot get enough of this one! The pigmentation is excellent and the range of colours is fab! Did I mention it is chocolate scented?? My favourite colour is Marizpan!

May 16, 2017

Purchased this eyeshadow pallet a few days ago and was very excited to try it. The smells is delicious!! The colours are beautiful and blendable. You can achieve so many eye looks with this pallet. Unlike some other shadows, it didn't dry out my eyes or make them itchy. Loving this product.

May 11, 2017

My very first palette and my go to!! This palette not only smells like chocolate but is so blendable and has cool tones and warm tones. The packaging is simple and cute.

May 01, 2017

This palette is absolutely amazing! The colours blend so easily and nicely. I don't find that there is a ton of fallout when placing my brush into the shadows. My personal favourite colours are Marzipan (Seriously swatch it! Beautiful shade) and Semi-Sweet ( a perfect warm brown)!

Also, let's not forget that this palette smells like chocolate!!

April 30, 2017

I use this pallet for my everyday and neutral looks. Its very blendable and has a great variety of colours. Its more on the pricey side but its a great investment for your makeup collection. The pallet even smells like cocoa which is awesome and it is not an over powering scent either.