Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette

Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 1401 in Eye Shadow

July 07, 2017

Go to palette!

The palette is mostly warm but there are couple cool tones , also good variations of matte, shimmers, and satin types and they range nicely in shades to highlight, transition, and define... These eyeshadows perform amazing and blend so well. The packaging is so cute like a chocolate bar and smells like chocolate. There is a nice pop of blue and two larger highlight shades. Don't have any fallout and my look lasts all day. I usually use a eyeshadow primer and get amazing results. I love how easy these are to blend and can get so many pretty looks with this palette. Pink Sugar shade is the only shade I didn't like, it is very creamy and just used for a nude sparkle. I do love how it has a black shade to do some smokey looks. can mix and match with my other chocolate bar palettes

March 02, 2017

This palette smells amazing, totally have to fight giving it a taste haha jk...or not. This palette has a really nice color selection so you can do tons of looks. I think this is one of the palettes I use on the daily. Great pigment, blendable and really nice over all.

January 17, 2017

This is my go to eye palette it's absolutely perfect for a day to evening look and of course it smells fantastic. You can create so many stunning looks.

December 17, 2016

Love love love this palette and all the palettes from Too Face in the chocolate line. The smells are absolutely incredible! The pigments are bright and keep their colour and I've used them both wet and dry. My favorite is the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar palette. The pinks and browns and more neutral colours with some shimmer are awesome! The diverse looks you can create with just this palette alone amazes me! If you haven't tried this, I highly recommend you do. One and only fault is the cravings for chocolate you will have all day while using this palette.

September 23, 2016

I just bought this palette yesterday at sephora and I am already in love!! This is my first Too Faced palette and I must say I am amazed. The pigmentation is amazing, it blends like a dream and the colours are stunning. I have only tried a few colours so far but this is a keeper. It was about 60 and I think it is worth every penny. It smells like chocolate and I can't help but smell it every time I open it. The packaging it super cute and sleek. It is metal so it is very durable and has a very nice mirror inside. It looks like it would be great for travelling. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new palette. Have a light hand with these shadows because they are very pigmented and a little goes a long way. :)

September 22, 2016

jaimerai tellement pouvoir lessayer il a laire génial et les couleur son magnifiques. bientot jespere pouvoir lacheter pour enfin le tester en vrai et donc pouvoir les maquillages de fous que jai vu

September 22, 2016

This is my favourite of the Too Faced palettes. The pigmentation is excellent and the shadows blend so well. There is a good variety of shades that are neutral enough for everyday wear but also a few to make it an exciting palette. Some of the glittery shades are a little hard to pick up though, I use them with a wet brush and they work fine. The chocolate scent always makes me so happy in the mornings too :)

July 22, 2016

Best palette ever! If I could only have 1 palette, this would be it. I love how warm the shades are. They are super buttery and smooth. They also smell like chocolate so that's a plus. I love this palette so much, kinda pricey but definitely worth it. It is a good investment.

May 30, 2016

I love this palette! Neutral enough for daily use with enough colour to sooth my hippie soul. Peanut Butter is my favourite shade of all time. Everything is super pigmented and silky smooth. My only issue with the the pink glittery shade. It doesn't pick up easily and doesn't stay on the lid at all. A total dud. It's the only one though.

Its a pricey palette but great value when you look at all the shades you are getting. And double sized pans of the highlight shades. And it smells like chocolate!! Who doesn't love that?

The packaging is heavy but not bulky, and very durable and easy to keep clean. The mirror is crap though. Mine kept falling out so I just threw it away. I wish it came with a brush too, like the UD Nake palettes.

April 13, 2016

This is one of my absolute Favorite products from too faced. Love the quality and the beautiful application of the product. Always get major compliments when I use this palette! I have turned all of my friends on to THIS, and they LOVE me for it. Definitely can't wait to try the other palettes that I just ordered!