Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette Reviews
#218 in Eye Shadow

January 11, 2019

Love the smell

i brought on sale just to try and then fell in love.. colors are good for everyday make up and overall smells very nice so yummy!!! i recommend this product.. too faced is my favorite brand

May 30, 2018
    Liège Province, Belgium

Sa serait cool de l avoir

Magnifique palette avec t'ont chaud et un peu de froid
    La palette donne l envie d être manger«sucrée»le pack a jing est splendide
    Bref trop mon style de palette ♥ bravo!toi faces et se site

July 07, 2017

Go to palette!

The palette is mostly warm but there are couple cool tones , also good variations of matte, shimmers, and satin types and they range nicely in shades to highlight, transition, and define... These eyeshadows perform amazing and blend so well. The packaging is so cute like a chocolate bar and smells like chocolate. There is a nice pop of blue and two larger highlight shades. Don't have any fallout and my look lasts all day. I usually use a eyeshadow primer and get amazing results. I love how easy these are to blend and can get so many pretty looks with this palette. Pink Sugar shade is the only shade I didn't like, it is very creamy and just used for a nude sparkle. I do love how it has a black shade to do some smokey looks. can mix and match with my other chocolate bar palettes

March 02, 2017
    California, United States

This palette smells amazing, totally have to fight giving it a taste haha jk...or not. This palette has a really nice color selection so you can do tons of looks. I think this is one of the palettes I use on the daily. Great pigment, blendable and really nice over all.

January 17, 2017

This is my go to eye palette it's absolutely perfect for a day to evening look and of course it smells fantastic. You can create so many stunning looks.

December 17, 2016

Love love love this palette and all the palettes from Too Face in the chocolate line. The smells are absolutely incredible! The pigments are bright and keep their colour and I've used them both wet and dry. My favorite is the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar palette. The pinks and browns and more neutral colours with some shimmer are awesome! The diverse looks you can create with just this palette alone amazes me! If you haven't tried this, I highly recommend you do. One and only fault is the cravings for chocolate you will have all day while using this palette.

September 23, 2016

I just bought this palette yesterday at sephora and I am already in love!! This is my first Too Faced palette and I must say I am amazed. The pigmentation is amazing, it blends like a dream and the colours are stunning. I have only tried a few colours so far but this is a keeper. It was about 60 and I think it is worth every penny. It smells like chocolate and I can't help but smell it every time I open it. The packaging it super cute and sleek. It is metal so it is very durable and has a very nice mirror inside. It looks like it would be great for travelling. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new palette. Have a light hand with these shadows because they are very pigmented and a little goes a long way. :)

September 22, 2016

jaimerai tellement pouvoir lessayer il a laire génial et les couleur son magnifiques. bientot jespere pouvoir lacheter pour enfin le tester en vrai et donc pouvoir les maquillages de fous que jai vu

September 22, 2016

This is my favourite of the Too Faced palettes. The pigmentation is excellent and the shadows blend so well. There is a good variety of shades that are neutral enough for everyday wear but also a few to make it an exciting palette. Some of the glittery shades are a little hard to pick up though, I use them with a wet brush and they work fine. The chocolate scent always makes me so happy in the mornings too :)

July 22, 2016

Best palette ever! If I could only have 1 palette, this would be it. I love how warm the shades are. They are super buttery and smooth. They also smell like chocolate so that's a plus. I love this palette so much, kinda pricey but definitely worth it. It is a good investment.