Tostitos Bite Size Rounds Tortilla Chips Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 1274 in Snacks

April 10, 2017

Always a great snack ,I buy these all the time make nachos out of hem served with salsa cheese sour cream there so good ! Not to salty and there great in price and good for ya we buy the roll up ones alot now as we dip them in spinach dip and cheese dip

April 05, 2017

J'aime les tostitos bite size pour consommer en collation avec une trempette fait maison ou pour faire des nachos. Leur goût es délicieux et ils sont offerts dans différentes saveur donc une variété est disponible

April 04, 2017

These are my go to!

You can use them for pretty much anything, hosting parties, late night plate of nachos, or to simply dip.

Just the right amount of salt, and crunch.

March 25, 2017

I love these little Tostitos ! I mostly use these when I want to make nachos, they are perfect size for that ! I also like spreading some salsa and adding some cheese on top to make little bite sized snacks. The saltiness is perfection, and the flavour is just right !

March 24, 2017

I enjoy these on their own or with cheese and salsa. I love the fact they are little and bite size. The saltiness of the tortilla chip is really satisfying. They are perfect for dipping in chili!

March 03, 2017

Great chip, I am addicted to tostitos. However, the flat bite size rounds I find they break to easily when you want to dip them but they are delicious !!! I am addicted to nachos.

February 17, 2017

These are super addicting. We make a lot of nachos in our home and they work great for this. They have so many different kinds and flavours. I think it's great they also come in multi grain. You can purchase these almost anywhere and make for a great party snack! You can never go wrong with these. These are great to bake and add your own toppings or you can pick up some great dip or salsa with these. No one says no to Tostitos! They are slightly more expensive then some other chips but they will definitely be the first ones gone at your party.

February 17, 2017

Tostitos Bite Size Rounds can stand up to the chunkiest of salsas and guacamole too. They are light, crispy and have just the right amount of salt. They are the only nacho chips I buy.

January 05, 2017

I love the crispy chips. Nicely flavored. Excellent with cheese and dips. Perfect for a snack and a great add on to a lunch side. Especially with a spicy soup.

January 04, 2017

These chips are great. The cup shape makes it so much easier to scoop up all that salsa or other dip. These chips make it so you break less chips trying to dip them.