Good

Tostitos mango salsa Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #93 out of 166 in Dips & Spreads

May 08, 2017

Yummy yummy!! I love the chunks of mango the sweet and spicy mix of flavours. I tried it with the Tostitos hint of Jalapeño which gave it that extra level of spice. Will definitely be a staple in my house

July 08, 2016

I was both curious and skeptical when I bought the Tostitos Mango Salsa. It was shockingly fantastic! Sweet, not spicy and not too acidic, which I some times have problems with tomatoes. This didn't bother my stomach at all. My husbands and I were only going to have a little bit to see if we like dirt and take the rest camping. Well.... we needed to buy an new jar because that one we DEMOLISHED! Tostitos Mango Salsa also makes a great topping on chicken, or a block of cream cheese with crackers. I can think of a million uses for this! It is a new staple in our home. Love love love it!

May 10, 2016

What a nice yummy surprise. I was reluctant to try a salsa with fruit, as I like a tomato salsa with some spice to it. I was very pleasantly surprised at how it is a nice combination of sweet and has a little zing to it. It is quite a chunky salsa, which I love as it doesn't seem to fall off the chip easily, and gives a nice taste to tortillas. It has diced tomatoes, mango, onions in a thick saucy salsa. Definitely a healthier snack when paired with my other new find..Tostito blue corn chips.

January 26, 2016

Mango salsa was delicious, I tried it with tostitos chips and my thought went to how amazing it would be on chicken. A nice combo of sweet and spicy, not over powering just enough zing for someone who doesn't like spicy foods.