Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips

Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips Reviews

Ranked #525 out of 1274 in Snacks

Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips, 9oz Bags (Pack of 7)

May 07, 2017

J'adore les Tostitos Multigrain. Je suis vraiment surprise de constater leur bon goût avec les ingrédients sains comme la farine de blé. C'est vraiment leur texture croustillante qui me fait craquer. Pour une collation santé, c'est l'idéal.

Si vous ne les avez jamais essayé, c'est le temps. Je recommande !

May 03, 2017

Very good chip for all my family snacking purposes whether it is plain just lightly salted as it is, with any kind of Salsa, Dips, or Sour Creams. So very delicious and I find the Multigrain has more flavor that the White and better for you. My entire family loves these. I hope yours does too :) we definately recommend these to try :)

May 03, 2017

My family loves Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips! When we have our family game or movie night I make the dip and the kids grab the Tostitos!!

May 03, 2017

These are one of my favorite cheat day snacks; salty like a potato chip, but more versatile in that they can be eaten as is, or in nachos, with a variety of dips, etc. I like the multigrain over the plain tostitos because they seem to have more flavour.

February 04, 2017

Only kind of chips we buy for dips and making nachos, we love it . They are wholegrain so guess they are a bit better then the other types , as long as youeat them in moderation like all chips .I don't normally like chips but these are my favorite .

May 26, 2016

I love Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips. I'm not usually a fan of multigrain anything, but I prefer these over their other chips. I find that are just way more flavourful!

November 26, 2015

I prefer the multigrain tortilla chips because the flavour is just better and also I find them not as salty compare to the regular tostitos chips.

November 26, 2015

I actually prefer the mulitgrain Tostitos chips to the original. They are so flavourful and amazing for dipping!

March 24, 2015

I prefer the multigrain flavour to the regular Tortilla chips. They have such a fantastic crunch to them.

March 24, 2015

The taste is very good.The price is more higher than other chips but you pay for a quality product.With salsa tre taste is delicious.Eat with friend is pleasure. Buy it you don t regret.