Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips

Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips Reviews

Ranked #897 out of 1308 in Snacks

Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips, 9oz Bags (Pack of 7)

February 04, 2017

Only kind of chips we buy for dips and making nachos, we love it . They are wholegrain so guess they are a bit better then the other types , as long as youeat them in moderation like all chips .I don't normally like chips but these are my favorite .

May 26, 2016

I love Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips. I'm not usually a fan of multigrain anything, but I prefer these over their other chips. I find that are just way more flavourful!

November 26, 2015

I prefer the multigrain tortilla chips because the flavour is just better and also I find them not as salty compare to the regular tostitos chips.

November 26, 2015

I actually prefer the mulitgrain Tostitos chips to the original. They are so flavourful and amazing for dipping!

March 24, 2015

I prefer the multigrain flavour to the regular Tortilla chips. They have such a fantastic crunch to them.

March 24, 2015

The taste is very good.The price is more higher than other chips but you pay for a quality product.With salsa tre taste is delicious.Eat with friend is pleasure. Buy it you don t regret.

March 16, 2015

I enjoy most tortilla chips but this one is really good. It has a light taste. Not to salty. They hold up quite well when I melt cheese on them in the microwave.

March 14, 2015

These are my favourite out of all of the chips Tostitos makes. They have a salty sweetness to them I love, with a much nicer flavour than the traditional plain Tostitos chips. Yummy!

March 14, 2015

I really like these chips; not too salty, and they have a pleasantly subtle sweetness to them. My son is a picky eater, but he loves them as well. I've tried buying him other brands and he never seems to like them quite as much. I like that they are multigrain, and I feel better buying them knowing that they're a healthier option than many of the other chips out there.

March 12, 2015

What a great Idea to come out with a Multigrain version - much healthier and a lot more flavour

Natural health