Tostitos Scoops Tortilla Chips Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 81 in Chips & Popcorn

June 17, 2017

Edible spoons!

These Tostitos scoop chips are absolutely perfect for dipping salsa or dip! They are like edible spoons! They are great for scooping up the perfect amount of dip and I love that they don't break up on you when you're trying to dip. They are salty goodness! Great for any party!

May 15, 2017

With a dip our just plain with a tasty tortilla chip..many differents ways to be creative and add to a recipe our just as shown on the bag its great to share..
    Notice tit in tostitos its the picture of the people gather around a salsa bowl sharing a snack.

May 08, 2017

These are my go to scoops when preparing nachos! They are like a spoon and can load all the goodness of meat and cheese into them! They rarely break so I will recommend them highly!

May 08, 2017

I love making nachos with Tostitos scoops, as they are perfect for adding salsa and cheese with a little sour creme. They are a great treat for the family.

May 08, 2017

These are the best tostitos! They scoop everything perfectly weather its salsa, cheese sauce or nacho toppings ! There my goto tostito chip mainly for that reason. There also not to salty but have enough salt on them to not be bland ! Great snack !

May 08, 2017

These are a genius invention of a chip. There's nothing more annoying when you're eating a chip and all your salsa or dip keeps on falling off of it. With these the bowl shape holds it all in.

April 13, 2017

I used to love these but after trying the Kirkland brand Organic Tortilla Chips, I find the tostitos taste almost synthetic. The scoops are very convenient with heavy dips, but I much prefer the neutral and natural flavour of other brands.

April 07, 2017

Love, love these scoop chips! So tasty and even more delicious when filled with your favourite dip. They hold up well to dipping and don't go soggy fast. Yummy even on their own straight out of the bag!

March 25, 2017

My husband and I love these Tostitos scoops ! Such a good idea!! For someone who loves to scoop lots of sour cream or salsa, these are amazing. I love how salty they are, and the flavour is perfect !

March 24, 2017

Seriously such a fabulous invention! I love these scoops! For someone like me who enjoys huge amounts of delicious salsa on their tortilla chips this is where its at. Perfect amount of saltiness and crunch.