Tostitos Scoops Tortilla Chips Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1300 in Snacks

April 13, 2017

I used to love these but after trying the Kirkland brand Organic Tortilla Chips, I find the tostitos taste almost synthetic. The scoops are very convenient with heavy dips, but I much prefer the neutral and natural flavour of other brands.

April 07, 2017

Love, love these scoop chips! So tasty and even more delicious when filled with your favourite dip. They hold up well to dipping and don't go soggy fast. Yummy even on their own straight out of the bag!

March 25, 2017

My husband and I love these Tostitos scoops ! Such a good idea!! For someone who loves to scoop lots of sour cream or salsa, these are amazing. I love how salty they are, and the flavour is perfect !

March 24, 2017

Seriously such a fabulous invention! I love these scoops! For someone like me who enjoys huge amounts of delicious salsa on their tortilla chips this is where its at. Perfect amount of saltiness and crunch.

March 23, 2017

I love Tostitos tortilla chips!! Particularly the Scoops! I love how I can scoop a nice chunky salsa on my chip without breaking my chip or having it all slide off before it hits my mouth...
    These have a great taste too. Just the right amount of salt!

March 23, 2017

absolutely of my weeknes I love salty crunchy these scoops are perfect to eat alone for to scoop up ur favorite Salsa or dip a great addition to any get together

March 18, 2017

Tellement bon avec du humus Excellent produit d'une qualités exceptionnelles , je l'aime beaucoup, je vais en racheter dans le futur et je le recommande fortement de l'essayer c'est tellement bon au goût ici ont en mange souvent . Merci

March 12, 2017

so delicious very crunchy and ideal for a reunion at home you can serve this with some cream and chesee the flavor its excellent and my family love it tostitos scoops

February 26, 2017

These scoop chips are aweomse and perfect for get togethers where someone brings the creamcheese and salsa dip.
    These are awesome for scooping up taco hamburger mix as well

February 22, 2017

I am a huge fan of chips especially tortilla chips. They has a satisfying salty flavour and can be eaten so many different ways. I love the scoops in particular because I find the to be such a clever invention. It makes it easy to scoop up salsa without making a mess.