Trader joe's speculoos cookie butter Reviews

Ranked #503 out of 2375 in Grocery

April 02, 2017

This is the best cookie butter brand out there. It has the crunchy gingersnap texture mixed in and goes great on almost everything. In fact, I could eat this out of the jar.

March 08, 2016

Trader Joe;s has the best cookie butter on the market. It is available in either smooth or chunky. I have tried it on apples and biscuits. It is just sweet enough to feel like a sinful treat.
    On days when I just need a pick me up I reach for my jar and just take a small taste on a spoon.

February 17, 2016

Love the taste of this! A different concept for plead and it is amazing on waffles/pancakes! Adds that special sweet taste that pairs perfectly with just any snack or treat! Totally addictive tho!

January 10, 2016

After hearing so much about this, I picked up all four flavours to try: Cookie & Coca Swirl, Crunchy Cookie Butter, Cookies & Creme and Cookie Butter. I will admit they are very good and definitely a bit addictive! Great on just about everything! But I still love my Nutella! ;P

November 11, 2015

This stuff is amazing! If you can't find this, because I know Trader Joe's isn't everywhere (why not???), Biscoff also makes a spread that may be easier to come by. Basically, this spread is made from ground cookies that taste like fall. It's like a gingersnap flavor with the spreadable quality of peanut butter. The stuff just needs to be eaten with a spoon, but it can be baked in to all sorts of yummy items or spread on a crepe. It's like a cookie-flavored version of Nutella. Definitely try some of you can!