3.1/5
Traditional medicines mothers milk tea Reviews

Amazing - 0

September 08, 2017

Worked for me

I did see an increase in my milk supply and I am a fan of teas so taste was not a problem with me. I used other supplements such as fenugreek and milk thistle so the combination worked for me. I will recommend to breastfeeding moms

March 17, 2017

I purchased this tea to drink while breastfeeding, I wasn't sure if I would like it as I don't like Black Licorice and that's the smell it has, but I actually don't mind the taste of the tea just on it's own or with a little milk and honey. I don't know how much it really helps as I never drink the recommended 3+ Cups a day, but I think if you'd prefer to drink tea over taking pills, it's worth the try!

2.0/5

February 16, 2016

I bought this tea to increase my milk supply. First off the taste isnt exactly appealing, but i was able to drink it plain without the need for milk and sugar but four times a day was rough. Now did it help increase my supply from what i could tell not really...perhaps it works for some people but not for me. Also the price is ridiculous about $8 for a box that lasts about 4-5 days!