Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub Reviews
#996 in Bath & Body

September 21, 2021
    Gauteng, South Africa

Wonderful Scrub

I love this product and got in on special here: https://bit.ly/3i65DvF. I will definitely buy it over and over again. I even bought it for the ladies in my family and they all love it as well. It's also a good Christmas stocking filler.

June 07, 2021
    Maryland, United States

It's okay

Okay so I got this product after hearing TikTok go crazy over how amazing it is and a lot of influencers were using it. I would say the smell and product is amazing. I can feel it working on my skin and removing the dead skin but I would say the price is too much for a small jar. It is like $9 from Ulta and if you prefer exfoliating a lot then you would go through these quickly. I got the coco colada smell and it smells a lot like vanilla and coconut. It leaves like a very small oil residue after you wash it off but it goes away after your skin absorbs it. I personally can't smell it a couple of hours after getting out the shower but I guess that is okay. You should save a couple bucks and get a different scrub that is cheaper and lasts longer.

April 28, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy 20 of these scrubs they’re amazing!

I was skeptical about this product at first because I saw it trending on TikTok, however I went out and bought one for myself and ended up loving it! It’s super smooth but effective at the same time. Also all of the scents smell amazing but I’ve been loving the lemon blueberry tart. If anyone needs a great sugar scrub this is it.

February 09, 2021
    Tunapuna/Piarco, Trinidad and Tobago

Amazing

This is an amazing product. I decided to try it after watching several YouTube videos that recommended the product. It leaves your skill feeling smooth and also moisturized. You would not regret buying it and it’s huge for $10.

February 08, 2021

Hate that it's in a pot

I thoroughly love this stuff. It's amazing, affordable and smells like heaven if heaven had a scent. I only wish that it didn't come in a pot. It would be so much more convenient and less messy if It came in a pump or a squeeze tube but you can't have everything right?! Highly recommend...

2.8/5

January 07, 2021

smells great

While I love the feeling and scent of this scrub, the plastic microbeads are not environmentally safe as I am sure the company can find other ways to have an exfoliant. Also must note that it seems to have more of an oil content instead of sugar. The scent is really good no doubt about that and the skin does feel really smooth. It definitely got rid of all those dead skin cells and the skin really has a nice glow after use.

May 06, 2020

My go-to Body Scrub!

I love this body scrub/exfoliator so much! It is a staple in my shower because it is so affordable and so effective! So far I have tried the Coconut Lime, Tropical Mango, Marula & Jasmine, and Almond & Honey. Of the four, Coconut Lime (pictured here) is by far my favourite scent. I use it a few times a week and I find one jar lasts me around 2 months.

January 23, 2019

Very moisturizing!!

I love this product!! Me and my family stock up on these at our local Walmart cause they are AMAZING!! This scrub will help renew new skin and add moisture and glow to your skin. It's all natural products and very affordable also. They all have a fruity smell and it lingers for the whole day making you want to eat it off of your body!! I really recommend to try it at least.

April 28, 2018
    Washington, United States

A must have

This is a must have. I have dry and sensitive skin. So this is not harsh on my body what so ever.
    Smells great and is affordable.
    Also made in America.

April 13, 2018

How is this so good and so cheap

I bought this at Ulta on a whim because of a promotion they had going on. It smells amazing! It has just the right amount of exfoliation without feeling like you’re ripping your skin off. The moisture it leaves behind doesn’t feel like a film. It’s a really nice scrub and very inexpensive