TRESemmé® 24 Hour Body Healthy Volume Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 1102 in Shampoo

This unique shampoo with Volume Control Complex gives your hair the perfect boost for gorgeous, healthy body.The gentle formula is lightweight enough for every day use, and it won’t strip your hair of its natural oils. Silk proteins create incredible softness without weighing down your style. Preps your hair for ultimate body and bounce that will last all day long. The volumizing ingredients won’t leave build up on the hair shaft, so hair looks shiny and healthy every day.

May 04, 2017

This shampoo is great value for the size of the bottle. I have very thin and limp hair but this gives me lots of volume even for next day wear. This has a light scent and leave no residue.

April 17, 2017

A great product at a great price. It is effective in achieving what it promises. I recommend it. It leaves the hair shiny and soft and it feels clean for a long time.

April 05, 2017

Love this product
    Works well, and is affordable for our whole family to use.
    Compares to more expensive shampoos for quality of clean and managible hair.

October 23, 2016

J'avais reçu ce produit en cadeau, mais comme j'ai beaucoup de volume déjà je l'ai donné à mon copain qui n'en a pas beaucoup. Ça lui a donné l'air d'avoir presque le double de cheveux sur la tête, ce qui l'a rendu bien satisfait.

October 22, 2016

Absolutely love the tresemme line of products. I use this as my regular shampoo absolutely love the body it gives my hair. I only use this and the keratin smooth shampoos and absolutely love both. The price is perfect and the quality is perfect.

October 22, 2016

Not for me! After using the TRESemme 24 Hour Body Healthy Volume Shampoo, my hair felt so hard. It was coarse and needed triple the conditioner I usually use. The scent was pleasant but definitely not a product I will use in the future.

October 22, 2016

I was kind of disappointed with this shampoo,it had a wonderful scent but it made my scalp very itchy and dry ,I will not be purchasing this shampoo again

October 21, 2016

I have quite thin straight hair. Tresemme 24 hour body healthy volume shampoo has been great It adds body and fullness to my hair. I just love it. My hair is shiny and manageable. Great shampoo. I will definitely tell my friends about this

October 21, 2016

This shampoo is not bad I would say its average. It doesn't make my hair look nicer and its cleans but it doesn't give it that shine and bounce that other shampoos give me

October 21, 2016

I've been using this for the last 2 months and am loving it. I have short, fine hair and this does the trick. Body without weighing it down, leaves my hair feeling clean but not stripped. Although not marketed for colour treated hair, I'm also happy to report that it hasn't stripped my hair colour or caused any premature fading. The price cannot be beat. I use this in combination with the 24 hour body healthy volume conditioner for best results.