TRESemmé® Botanique Damage & Recovery Oil Elixir Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 2555 in Hair Care

May 20, 2017

J'aime bien les produits TRESemmé et je vais essayer l'huile ELIXIR Botanique pour cheveux endommager et réintégrant. J'espère seulement qu'il y a d'autres fragrance que la noix de coco! Mes cheveux sont très sec et ce produit devrais m'aider?

April 27, 2017

There's really nothing more to be said. It is a great product and leaves your hair silky soft with a soothing fragrant. I do not usually put oil on my hair since I tend to get oily hair very easily upon contact with water or oil, but probably because I dye my hair nowadays so it felt more like dry-oil instead of the greasy feel that I had expected. I saw it on sale at Walmart and bought it only because it was the cheapest one, the quality exceeded its price.

Gonna buy this again if I run out, works wonderfully with frizzy static hair during the 9 months of winter in this city.

February 28, 2017

This item definitely makes my hair feel a lot softer than it would without using it but I can't particularly say that I notice it helping my hair in any way. I would definitely buy it again though because I love how it makes my hair feel and I also love the smell of it!

January 09, 2017

First off, this spray ' smells AMAZING ' like a coconut tropical tease on my head.

My hair is long, thin, dyed, and lacks life without help. I use 6 sprays throughout my hair after towel drying, and brush it in.

I'm able to either just leave my hair to dry naturally, or blow dry it without any additional products required to make my hair look nice.

The scent does go away for the most part once my hair has dried, but it still slightly lingers ' so avoid if scent sensitivity is an issue.

Overall, it definitely helps keep my hair looking healthier and gives it some shine and oomph that it deserves without leaving an oily residue or making my hair lanky.

It's a must have for my hair!

October 25, 2016

I love using oils in my hair so I'm always trying new ones. This one isn't all that bad for a drugstore product. I use it on the ends of my hair after I let it air dry because they tend to get a bit frizzy and dry.

October 24, 2016

Ahhh, the fun things I find at my local Rexall store. They had a discounted rack and I found this little gem.
    I find that this oil is very light on my hair and gives it the right shine I need. The scent is great -- I love anything that smells like coconut and flowers.
    My hair is prone to split ends and I've always had my hair dyed. It made my hair look healthy and shiny. It's awesome!

October 22, 2016

This is a super lightweight finishing oil that has a sweet, coconutty floral scent - it smells so nice on the hair. I have short, fine hair, so I'll use one spray on my hands to distribute on the ends to settle any frizz or flyaways. As a treatment, I would prefer a regular oil, so this is what I would use as a finishing elixir.

October 22, 2016

J'ai acheté cette huile avec le shampoing et revitalisant de la même gamme et le fait d'utiliser les 3 produits en combinaison aide beaucoup. J'ai vu une amélioration en même pas un mois, je suis contente des résultats. J'ai tendance à avoir les cheveux cassants et abîmés.
    J'utilise cette huile tous les soirs pour maximiser l'effet du produit et quelques fois le matin, mais légèrement pour donner un petit effet brillant à mes cheveux. Bonne odeur et efficacité pour un produit de pharmacie, je le recommande à celle qui ont envie de découvrir une nouvelle huile.

October 21, 2016

I don't usually like Tresemme products but this one wasn't half bad. I enjoy oils in my hair since it is long and course. It made it look ok but don't put to much in or you will look like a greasy mess

October 20, 2016

Oh my goodness am I ever happy to have found this hair product! As I have very curly hair it tends to accumulate quite a bit of damage and split ends, and this has worked amazingly to keep my hair from feeling or looking damaged. Great price and product overall.