TRESemmé® Colour Revitalize Protection Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 1102 in Shampoo

April 23, 2017

I love colouring my hair and I change up my colour maybe every two months if not more. Thus shampoo truly works at keeping the colour vibrant and long lasting. It makes my hair feel soo soft even after it has been through the lightning to a platinum blond so I could get a bright red. Red is known for fading out to a popcicle colour with in a week or so but this shampoo helps my red last longer!

February 09, 2017

jai utilisé depuis plusieurs année tresemmé mais jai changer car parfois le changement est benefique!!je le recommande au famille
    car le prix et le format est tres bien

December 31, 2016

I have found this to be just as effective as the brand I was using from the salon. My hair colour stays vibrant and my hair shines. This, along with the colour protect conditioner, has helped me keep my hair in such a healthy condition that my hairdresser has advised me to continue using it!

October 19, 2016

Tresemme provides a quality product without breaking the bank! The smell is fantastic and the shampoo leaves your hair feeling clean and smelling fresh!

October 19, 2016

Ive used this shampoo quite a few times now and I don't have anything bad to say about it. it made my hair feel soft and fresh. also loved the smell of the shampoo. its a great quality shampoo, for a less expensive price!

September 30, 2016

I got this in a sample packet. Great price for the amount of product you get (checked the price in store), I am just unsure if it really made anything of a difference on my hair. I think I would need to use it a few more times to see if it really works or not.

September 29, 2016

This shampoo has done wonders for my hair. I dye my hair often and I feel this shampoo protects it keeps restore it back to life after the damage of an at home she job. I always seem to buy it on sale and I find coupons online for the shampoo so it's a win win !

September 29, 2016

Good shampoo to use when you have colour treated hair, price point is good if your looking for salon quality but not at salon prices. The large bottles are great because they always last longer.

September 29, 2016

I like the Tresemme line. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. The price point is definitely a good thing very reasonable and the quality is excellent. I like the large bottle as do not have to replace as frequently and with dry color treated hair, it leaves my hair feeling great. The fragrance is light without being overpowering.

0.5/5

September 29, 2016

Ive seen great reviews about this but I don't know why. I don't have much to say about this product other than it didnt work and i wish i could've gotten my money back. :(

KateBaird added a new review for
    Fox Run Cherry Pitter

222josianne added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

KRISTALAM has posted in the forum topic
    Can anyone suggest a good brow gel?

Press on Nails

IPSY

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers