3.9/5
#106 in Hairspray

Good - 0

February 06, 2019

hold my curls

This is one of my favorite brands of hairspray! I have fine, fly-a-way hair and this definitely does the trick! It is usually on sale for a very reasonable price and I have long hair and the can lasts a long time! A good value for your money!

2.3/5

January 13, 2019

Good hold but....

I love the hold of tresemme hair spray, but find it dries out my scalp more then other hairsprays. It also leaves my hair fuzzy looking wherever sprayed...I have fine hair

May 01, 2018

Great hold

This hairspray is tremendous for holding my style in extreme humidity. My hair is very thick so I'm always looking for something to maintain volume in my style. This product does the trick!

April 10, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Bridgette Langdon👌🏻

I love tresemme hairspray. I buy it all the time. The bottle is large so it can last me months. The hold is the best I’ve tried. I like the extra hold and the humidity one too because it helps with friz and fly always.
    I also like the way it sprays. It isn’t too heavy and doesn’t leave hair wet in anyway like some other hairsprays do which is very important for anyone with fine hair.

The best hairspray

January 15, 2017

I found this hair spray works great at first spray, but after a few hours, it's as if I hadn't used anything at all. The worst part is the smell of the spray, you HAVE to spray in a well-ventilated area while keeping your mouth closed. If I am going to have trouble breathing while using this product, I would rather not use anything at all. It was a shame throwing it out while almost brand new.

January 06, 2017

i use this hairspray religiously. the hold on it is amazing which is huge for me be cause my hair has a mind of its own. curly and at alot of times ; frizzy so this hairspray locks down and gives me the hold my hair needs.