TRESemmé® Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 1071 in Shampoo

March 29, 2017

I have tried many shampoos thru the years but since I started using TRESeme for curls my hair has never looked better.

I wash my hair twice and by the second wash I am able to get my fingers into my hair and start working through the hair, in the past I have had to condition at least twice to get to this point. I love that my hair feels lighter after drying since I don't have to condition twice anymore.

I wash my hair only once or twice a week and since using this shampoo it never looks greasy or oily!!!

Finally a product that helps my curly hair!!!

October 24, 2016

J'ai déjà les cheveux frisés, mais ce shampoing aide vraiment à me donner de belle boucles. Je le prend en combo avec le revitalisant et la mousse pour de meilleur résultats.

October 24, 2016

When I curl my hair or put my hair up in an up do, I use so much hair spray and pins that I'm so not looking forward to take it all apart and wash my hair. This TRESemme Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Shampoo makes it so much better. It breaks down the hair spray and de-tangles my hair. Love it.

October 23, 2016

TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Shampoo helps to make my hair beautiful. I have very curly hair so I need shampoo that is full of moisturizer. I really love using this shampoo! As a result my hair is bouncy and healthy hair from the hydrating shampoo. I recomend this shampoo to anyone with curly hair!

October 21, 2016

It's all about Tresemme products. I usually have straight hair but this does help with wave/curl. I stand by every Tresemme product. If you haven't by now you should try it, you won't be disappointed.

October 21, 2016

I'm usually a fan of Tre Semme but I didn't enjoy this shampoo unfortunately... It left my hair clean but it was also quite tangled and I had issues separating my curls and brushing through it after wards...

October 20, 2016

I have always liked Tresemme products but this one is especially amazing! Love that it helps define my curls and make them bouncy! Also love the way my hair feels after using this product.

October 20, 2016

I love this product. it is my go to shampoo and i buy it in the big bulk bottle. it's not too heavy and it is reliable. Even after going through a bottle, I am ready to buy another. Will always use this.

0.5/5

October 19, 2016

Terrible, terrible, terrible. I have yet to find a product in this brand that doesn't make my hair very greasy. This one just as bad as the rest. I've just stopped trying this brand all together.

October 19, 2016

I love the smell of this shampoo. My hair is super thick so I was worried it wouldn't wash out proper but i was wrong. So nice to have a product that works!

krysten26 added a new review for
    Scentsy Ornament

BJAdams added a new review for
    Ivory Dish Soap

kathryn.kef added a new review for
    Bio-Oil

crazynathou added a new review for
    GUM Eez-Thru Flossers

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?